Pro Wrestling Only

AAA Heroes Immortales 10/19

sek69

AAA's #2 show of the year takes place Saturday, and here's how the card looks so far (keep in mind AAA is the most "Card Subject to Change"-est company in the world):

Psycho Clown & Rey Escorpion vs Averno & Dr. Wagner Jr vs Pentagon Jr & Texano Jr vs Chessman & Pagano (Relevos Increibles cage match)

Fenix vs Kenny Omega (AAA World title)

Aerostar, Laredo Kid,  Murder Clown, Myzteziz Jr, Dragon Bane, Dave the Clown, Monsther Clown, La Hiedra, Faby Apache, La Parka Negra and a mystery person in the Copa Antonio Pena. (not saying Rush is going to be in this match, but there's a mystery guy listed and Konnan posted a photo of him and Rush on Twitter)

Dinastia, Octagon Jr, Puma King vs Abismo Negro Jr, Arez, Super Fly

Drago vs Daga (AAA Latin America title)

Lady Maravilla & Villano III Jr vs Chik Tormenta (who will be replaced since she announced last week she's pregnant) & Latigo vs Big Mami & Nino Hamburguesa (AAA Mixed Tag title)

Argenis, Lady Shani, Octagoncito, Pimpenela Escarlata vs Australian Suicide, Demus, Mamba, Vanilla (AAA Special man/woman/exotico/mini match)

16 hours ago, Tim Evans said:

I wonder if AEW will acknowledge the Omega match if he wins? I'm guessing Park and Rush will be on this show somehow.

AEW might acknowledge it, since they have a working relationship. 

As for Park? He has a knack for showing up on AAA's big shows to set up angles that ultimately don't lead anywhere so probably. 

Rush seems like a safe bet since sticking it in CMLL's eye seems like something both sides would be down for right now.

That was a fun show. Vikingo/Tarus and Kenny/Fenix were pretty good. Kenny should do all he can to get Vikingo a visa for AEW. It's amazing he just came off a serious injury and pulled off that match. I also enjoyed the Big mami match. The Main event was the usual clusterfuck and i'm bummed at no Rush. Nice to see Tritton and his falling pants in AAA.