Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Dynamite Week 7 - 13th November 2019

FMKK

Jericho and Guevara Vs SCU for the tag titles 

Moxley promo

PAC Vs Hangman rubber match

That's what's official. Presumably we'll get follow up promos from MJF and Cody after the Full Gear angle. I'd also like to see Dustin trying to get some revenge on Hager.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, FMKK said:

Jericho and Guevara Vs SCU for the tag titles 

Moxley promo

PAC Vs Hangman rubber match

That's what's official. Presumably we'll get follow up promos from MJF and Cody after the Full Gear angle. I'd also like to see Dustin trying to get some revenge on Hager.

After that attack? No. Keep Dustin out for a few months. I hate it when guys return too quickly after major injury angles. I'm talking about things like Rock getting hit by the truck by NWO or Triple H being flipped and dropped in a car from a high place and returning a week later. AEW does not need Dustin right now. Let him stay backstage and help people out in a backstage role til the time is right to bring him out. Perhaps at the next PPV.

7 minutes ago, C.S. said:

This should've been booked as Stunt squashing the fuck out of Dark Order and sending this putrid gimmick on its way to the WrestleCrap graveyard.

Maybe Luchasaurus will do that! I am cool with Dark Order being Luchasaurus's prey. 

2 minutes ago, MoS said:

Putting Dark Order and Spears back to back is a brave move, because both have lost a lot of viewers in the past episodes, a lot of whom did not tune back in. 

Spears is awesome, but even I tuned out to watch NXT because of this Librarians shit.