Pro Wrestling Only

The "Tessa shoots herself in the foot on Twitter" thread.

sek69

It was suggested it should have its own thread, so here it is.

The story for those who don't follow the Impact thread: Tessa made a tweet about supporting women and it opened the floodgates for every woman wrestler she had a run in with and/or saw her bad behavior to drop all the receipts for the world to see. 

Here are the tweets from the other thread:

1 hour ago, C.S. said:

Not sure where to post this, but Tessa Blanchard is getting absolutely eviscerated on Twitter right now. We knew she had a horrible, toxic reputation, and we figured there was a reason WWE steered clear of signing such a "sure thing," but now we have evidence...

1 hour ago, C.S. said:

More:

Like @SirEdger said, I don't think it will make a difference to Tessa's Impact push - but she is absolutely done on a major league level. WWE already wanted nothing to do with her, and now AEW won't go near either IMO (even though daddy works there). 

Update:

I think this is about Tessa too.

Tessa responds to Chelsea Green:

41 minutes ago, C.S. said:

Tessa responds to someone else. Not sure who, but I assume Sienna/Allysin Kay.

Tessa's fangirls are out in full force on Twitter, but IMO, when there's smoke, there's fire...

Shockingly, there have been even more since then. But someone else can gather those up. 

11 minutes ago, SirEdger said:

The target of the spitting/N word combo incident is La Rosa Negra. Rebel/Tanea Brooks also tweeted that after the incident with Tessa, she got La Rosa booked with Marvelous. Is it safe to assume those incidents happened in STARDOM?

Rebel confirmed that the story happened but I believe Renee Michelle was the one who got her booked in Marvelous

Amazing to see the die hard Tessamaniacs try to spin this as "TEH HATERZ" coming out to ruin her big moment on PPV, except none of this would have come up had she not decided to be the Melania Trump of wrestling twitter. 

(also yes my bad for not making it clear that Isla Dawn's tweet was in addition to the spit/N word incident. Grammar is hard sometimes lol)

The things that have surprised me so far are the people that defend Tessa with one of the two following statements:

1. When did this happen? Why didn't anyone speak up then! 

2. Tessa is dating/engaged to a person of color. She can't be racist!

For the first one, it's been mentioned that the person targeted asked for it not to be shared/discussed for fear of being blackballed. It's coming out now in direct response to a tweet that Tessa just made.

For the second, that has never been true. Especially in America. Seriously?

I have to say, it's also REALLY creepy when a male Pro Wrestling fan posts some impassioned tweet defending Tessa, along with a hashtag like #IStandWithTessa or #ISupportTessa, and then you visit their Twitter page and see that it's nothing but pictures of female wrestlers and endless tweets about nothing else but women's wrestling.  And there are a frightening number of dudes like that.  Makes my skin crawl.

17 minutes ago, The Thread Killer said:

I have to say, it's also REALLY creepy when a male Pro Wrestling fan posts some impassioned tweet defending Tessa, along with a hashtag like #IStandWithTessa or #ISupportTessa, and then you visit their Twitter page and see that it's nothing but pictures of female wrestlers and endless tweets about nothing else but women's wrestling.  And there are a frightening number of dudes like that.  Makes my skin crawl.

I'm sure there are women's wrestling fans who aren't pegging the creep-o-meter on a regular basis, but man do the creeps never stop.

Yes, Tessa is just facing a barrage of jealously from all the other women speaking out not in her position. That's the ticket. It's really an ulterior motive because they're jealous of her... Impact wrestling intergender match against Sami fucking Callahan. Yeah... OK, Moose. Sure thing, buddy.

15 hours ago, MoS said:

Also, do people still do the "Cannot be racist cuz they have a black/POC friend/partner/favourite comedian/whatever thing? Unironically?

Daga tweeted about being the "Mexican fiancee" before quickly deleting it because....yeah.