Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 03/16 - 03/22 This is the rhythm of the night virus

KawadaSmile

7 hours ago, cm funk said:

Rollins was an FCW/Tampa trainee, the PC opened up after he was on the main roster.  Technically he was the first NXT champ and was around for the first few months of the switch from FCW to NXT, that is true, but it wasn't close to what it is now.

And hey, maybe Rollins will bring that up in his retort

He could also bring up their Ring of Honor runs as well.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mania with no crowd is like cooking with no fire.  It can be done but it'll probably result in a bland piece of shit.  I mean, what exactly is the point of Pro Wrestling without a crowd anyway?  Not to mention, this situation will probably kill Drew Mac dead unless carefully handled.  I honestly wish they would just reschedule everything but Vince gonna Vince.

4 hours ago, Log said:

If I'm a wrestler, and I'm working an empty arena match, I am damn sure having a spot in it where I get to yell out, "MY EYE! MY EYE!"

Or at least yell over at commentary, "Lawler you bastard!"

5 hours ago, Log said:

If I'm a wrestler, and I'm working an empty arena match, I am damn sure having a spot in it where I get to yell out, "MY EYE! MY EYE!"

Or just do spots and lines from Rock-Mankind

TOO SALTY!

THE RICK DOESN’T KNOW WHAT THIS IS!

Sorry, Mankind can’t come to the phone, I’ve got him all tied up right now!

With Big E dressing like an Uncle at the BBQ, Bryan and Drew sharing training videos*, and Kurt breaking out the gee-tar again, Corona's done the impossible and made Wrestling Twitter wholesome. 

*Bonus points for them referencing Bryan's wardrobe malfunction in their match. I popped for Bryan failing Drew's headlock test (squeezing a rubber ball) and complaining he squeezed so hard his ball popped out. 

Both matches on Smackdown this week were a lot of fun. Bryan/Gulak vs Cesaro/Nakamura was four pros working the technical clinic you'd expect out of them. Heavy Machinery vs Miz & Morrison was also surprisingly good. The Mandy Rose love triangle angle is one of the rare times where a romance angle has actually been entertaining. I felt for Otis and Miz & Morrison are great as trash talking heels. 

The promos were a mixed bag however. Reigns/Goldberg's short and snappy closing segment did it's job, but the opening promo might just end up being the worst segment of 2020. Dire stuff from Gronk. His dancing was utterly cringe inducing. Elias and Corbin's involvement didn't help matters either. 

Best Smackdown, best WWE TV of 2020! Gronk Ruled! He is a natural. His exuberance comes across great and once he gets in front of a crowd it will be electric. Corbin is a great, logical first feud.

Shoutout to Michael Cole who was great! He felt like modern day Lance Russell holding the show together.

Zelina Vega has been rocking some amazing outfits but Sasha was a smokeshow in that Tarzanina outfit!

Cesaro/Nakamura vs Bryan/Gulak was an awesome hard hitting match!

Alexa Bliss cut a great babyface promo on Asuka!

Miz/Morrison comedy segment was gold! One of those rare times WWE comedy was actually funny. The USO impression has me rolling.

Miz & Morrisonvs Otis&Tucker was fun and we got great advancement on Ziggler/Otis! “Smitten with my kitten” is an all time great line. Otis snapping was awesome. 

Roman & Goldberg was short but sweet. Looking forward to this Hoss Fight!

Awesome Smackdown best WWE show of 2020! Loved it!

PWO's favorite wrestler thinks all the indy guys whose livelihoods have been wrecked by the COVID-19 outbreak should just stop being poor.

280ccc51cff505a2fca747b751cbeae6.jpg

b49c08c7fc8e98ab09036eb580d36729.jpg

In addition to being terrible at wrestling, he's also terrible at social media. And him moving to Florida wasn't the shot in the dark he's making it out to be. He went down there because he received a contract solely based on his size without working a day in the indies.

He also doesn't understand how how his own contract works,  he told someone else on Twitter he isn't getting paid now since he's not working and that would only be the case if he already made more than his downside guarantee (about 1.2 million). Dude just signed one of those "we're afraid of AEW" deals last summer, no way he's out there rationing out ramen noodles until shows start up again.