NXT TakeOver IN YOUR HOUSE PPV

KawadaSmile

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't understand why Hunter is so high on Adam Cole. He's not big, or jacked, and it's not as if NXT lacks great talent. But then again, a friend of mine pointed out that a wrestler constantly doing long promos and thinking he is funnier than he is would be right up HHH's alley, so there's that. 

Should be a fun show! 

I never got the appeal of Adam Cole. He represents everything I don't enjoy in modern wrestling. At least his match with Dream has been pretaped, so I'm hoping more Cinematic Wrestling™ ridiculousness and less superkicks and flips ridiculousness. 

1 minute ago, cactus said:

Should be a fun show! 

I never got the appeal of Adam Cole. He represents everything I don't enjoy in modern wrestling. At least his match with Dream has been pretaped, so I'm hoping more Cinematic Wrestling™ ridiculousness and less superkicks and flips ridiculousness. 

NXT is still a HHH/HBK joint. They are gonna make soap operas look tame.

I guess this will be the ultimate test of Velveteen Dream in seeing if he can have the 35 - 40 minute Triple H main event match.   So far he hasn't had to have one which is actually a good thing

I am guessing Gargano and Charlotte wins with Dream being the feel good moment of the Takeover.  I would like to see Priest beat Balor but it really depends on whether Balor is actually going to be figthing for WALTER or the NXT regular championship 

I'm here for the nostalgia. Hoping I win a house.

Balor and Priest do nothing for me.

I should be more excited for Lee vs. Gargano, but Lee should've been called up months ago. (Sorry, Johnny - contrary to what you may think, NXT is and always will be Developmental.)

I'm more curious than excited for the main event. If Cole wins, I see him dropping it to Lee in short order.

But I love the theme of the PPV, and NXT almost always over-delivers, so let's do this!

1 minute ago, C.S. said:

Has anyone fallen as far as Finn Balor?

No doubt he's fallen far since his main roster debut, but I think him being in NXT as a star is a better position to be in than being lost in the midcard on the main roster. 

On that note, I have zero interest in this match. I'm glad they are getting the stuff I'm interested out of the way though. 

1 minute ago, cactus said:

No doubt he's fallen far since his main roster debut, but I think him being in NXT as a star is a better position to be in than being lost in the midcard on the main roster. 

On that note, I have zero interest in this match. I'm glad they are getting the stuff I'm interested out of the way though. 

Except, he's an NXT midcarder in absolute nothing matches like this. 

1 minute ago, KawadaSmile said:

This match is actually good. Priest's been great.

Funny, I was thinking "man, this is a real bucket of shit."

Mauro ain't helping but the horrible strike exchanges a few minutes ago took me completely out of it.