Pro Wrestling Only

Backlash 2020 - The one with the GREATEST MATCH EVER

KawadaSmile

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like THE GREATEST ACCIDENTAL HANDICAPPED MATCH EVER. I'm going to be watching various Japanese matches from promotions like NOAH, DDT, & 2AW tonight instead. About to watch a random David Starr match that was just uploaded to YouTube. Can't wait for NJPW to come back, baby!!

Later, I will cherry pick Asuka & Drew's matches. Their both awesome. I also  pray for Asuka's safety as she is wrestling an opponent who is terrifying for all the wrong reasons, and hopefully Drew will make it a shorter Strong Style match will Lashley. Lashley should never be in a long match... never. Because if he is, than it is more powerful than Nyquil.

I can't count how many times I lost my attention span during his matches over the years, same with his MMA fights, LOL. Even watching his match with John Cena that was uploaded to YouTube, I lost my attention span while he was working on top of Cena, SMH.

2 minutes ago, MoS said:

I know it's too early to say given Heyman was removed just a couple of days ago, but hopefully Crews retaining is a sign Vince won't get cold feet on him. I've been a fan since his Uhaa Nation days.

The assumption is that this was taped before all of that.