Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 07/06 - 07/12 I'm not a citizen. I'm a civil engineer. A graduated one. Better than you.

KawadaSmile

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

There's supposedly a nice appearance in today's RAW.

Plus, we have Asuka vs Bayley, with Kairi and Sasha in their respective corners. (At least Kairi has been advertised)

Automatic watch. I can't wait to skip through the other 2:xx.

6 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

Words uttered by an anti-mask cunt to a health surveillance officer after Rio de Janeiro opened their bars to the public

Shocking!!!

I was watching Supermarket Sweep last night & a female contestant referred to herself as a "domestic engineer." She was a housewife. Kind of genius, really. :lol:

15 minutes ago, MoS said:

I thought they stopped advertising Kairi for tonight after doing so initially?

They've been flip-flopping for the last couple of days. Last I saw it, she was advertised in the graphics.

4 minutes ago, Coffey said:

I was watching Supermarket Sweep last night & a female contestant referred to herself as a "domestic engineer." She was a housewife. Kind of genius, really. :lol:

That's clever as fuck. And it's something that can be translated to many languages without losing its meaning!!

3 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

It kinda makes sense? I mean, Drew's face turn was a bit sudden, so it's worth addressing some things.

It does kinda, but its just another example of WWE not able to let a babyface be a babyface without making them into some kind of asshole.