Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 08/24 - 08/30 HUGE News!

KawadaSmile

Oh, of course. I mean, the fact that Henry *wasn't* completely wasted after many runs in the mid to late 90s and early 00s is a miracle. I do remember Sexual Chocolate being really over, though.

People on Twitter mentioned Lee sounds like Wilson Fisk and honestly, it fits him perfectly. Kingpin is one of the best villains in pop culture anyway.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see a looooooooooooooooot of people posting the #saveourchildren deal not realizing it's being run by a group that literally thinks pedophiles are hiding in every shrub in America. 

It's  the perfect scheme too, after all what kind of person would question any group trying to speak out against trafficking? Then before you know it, you're getting bombarded with propaganda about the Deep State and "well they were right on child trafficking, maybe they are right on this too", and down the rabbit hole you go.

Karrion Kross reminded me a lot of Edge in that promo.

I thought they pulled the trigger on Kross too quickly but it's NXT, so ultimately, it didn't really matter. But now that he's relinquished the title due to injury, it will be interesting to see what direction they go.

7 minutes ago, Coffey said:

Who in the actual fuck is clamoring for a goddamn 60-minute NXT 4-way Ironman match? Jesus Christ.

That would be like my own personal hell. :P

Yeah, that's going to be a "no" from me, dawg. 

Amen to that. Just reading that is a very clear reminder of why I stopped watching nxt.