Pro Wrestling Only

Conrad Thompson set to expand his podcast schedule with new shows

I've been catching up with some of the more recent shows, JR's reboot, some Schiavone stuff and whatnot. Conrad had improved 100-fold if not more since I last heard him. He used to be ignorant, annoying, had bad timing etc, but finally he seems like all the hours of shows with legends he's learned to love stuff he didn't see as a kid himself and is now a really fun co-host. Took him long enough, but the shows are so much better for it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's unbelievable how much money these podcasts generate.

I do listen to Jake's pod and sometimes Tony or JR when they discuss an early 90s WCW event. 

The wrestler podcast trend has been hot for a minute and the time to cash in is now. Maybe DiBiase can use his podcast to wash some dirty cash he made from some shady business. 

If u do enjoy these podcasts, my advice is to download them first.  Then fast forward the ads and other nonsense. 

There are 5 episodes on JR's podcast that are entire Radio shows from the early 90s. It's called Studio Sessions. There are guests like Jesse Ventura and Gordon Solie. And fans call in. It's an amazing time capsule from a simpler time!