Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
KawadaSmile

WWE Hell in a Cell 2020 - Family Feud

Just now, jiraffejustin said:

I think all the acting and lead up to the finish was awful stuff, but I do actually like the concept of the finish. I just wish it was handled better. 

Same. Could have still gone the route of Jey of quitting to protect Jimmy without like 15 minutes of that.

The finish would've been better if Roman didn't use some weak UFC lock that hardly looked like it would hurt a fly. 

UFC is the worst thing to ever happen to professional wrestling.

Imagine the deep hurt, the severe mental and emotional pain, the sheer shock and betrayal The Usos must be feeling right now after seeing Afa and Sika embrace Roman. Breaks my damn heart...

This has firmly gone over to terribly hammy category. Hunter might be the son-in-law, but Shawn is the heir apparent

I thought that was incredible. I'm not usually a fan when WWE tries to get all Epic Storytelling™ , but those two made it work. It kept me guessing what would happen next and I thought that finish was brilliant. Reigns looks like a star and Jey put in a phenomenonal babyface performance. All that stuff with Afa and Sika was the cherry on top of the sundae. 

Time for bed now, as nothing can top that! 

1 minute ago, KawadaSmile said:

Drew/Orton seems like it's gonna have some fuckery

It would have to be some kinda fuckery to make me want to watch that instead of Russell Wilson and Kyler Murray. 

5 minutes ago, jiraffejustin said:

It would have to be some kinda fuckery to make me want to watch that instead of Russell Wilson and Kyler Murray. 

Nah I love me some Drew and Orton, but Wilson vs Murray is a fresher match up. 

A useless match, but I guess they wanted to give everyone time to piss and shit - pretty much all Jeff Hardy is useful for.

5 minutes ago, El Dragon said:

I was really excited for this but I really wish it was more of a straight brawl instead of a "look at the unique ways we use weapons" brawl.

Agreed. But at least the fire extinguisher spot was a logical defensive move.