Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 10/26 - 11/1 Afa and Sika endorsed the Usos getting beat up

KawadaSmile

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Randy Orton is solidly in that group of people I can admit are very good at professional wrestling yet I can't manage to make myself give a shit about anything they do.

The match last night was good, arguably great even, but god damn is the prospect of Orton as champ again seem like a wrestling version of the movie Groundhog Day.Ā 

4 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

WWE TV 10/26 - 11/1 Afa and Sika endorsed the Usos getting beat up

Life's rough for them!

What I said in the PPV thread still stands:

23 hours ago, C.S. said:

Imagine the deep hurt, the severe mental and emotional pain, the sheer shock and betrayal The Usos must be feeling right now after seeing Afa and Sika embrace Roman. Breaks my damn heart...

I want Jimmy and Jey to take that hurt, that pain, that shock, that betrayal,Ā and use it against Afa and Sika in the most savage manner possible. Beat the shit out of them, spill their blood, bite their flesh off.

Then turn to Roman and SCREAM:

"How do like THAT, Uce???"

(I've been watching too many horror movies. Can you tell?)

Are you alright, bubba? Don't want any cannibalism in my wrestling show, no.

36 minutes ago, sek69 said:

Randy Orton is solidly in that group of people I can admit are very good at professional wrestling yet I can't manage to make myself give a shit about anything they do.

The match last night was good, arguably great even, but god damn is the prospect of Orton as champ again seem like a wrestling version of the movie Groundhog Day.Ā 

I can respect that. Personally I'm in the camp that thinks Orton would possibly be the best wrestler in this planet if he gave a fuck more often, but he wouldn't be Orton if he did that.

If find his no fucks given personality very damn amusing. Dude at some point was doing the splits and fist pumps just for the hell of it. Wearing night vision goggles. Weird shit, man.Ā 

25 minutes ago, SirEdger said:

Does anybody actually expect The Miz to successfully cash-in?

I actually wouldn't be surprised if he did, WWE thinks highly of him and so doesĀ  the USA Network since he has two shows there.

Now I don't *expect* him to successfully cash in, but it wouldn't be the shock of all shocks if he does.

11 minutes ago, sek69 said:

Sheamus over Riddle, gotta make them new stars pal!

Riddle is a liability.Ā They clearly want to jump off that sinking ship or hope the ship disappears at sea so they can start pushing him again. Either/or would probably be fine with this company.

WWE doesn't seem to care about Riddle's issues. Hell, they even had it mentioned as a throwaway line in a promo.

Personally, I'd put him on ice until the lawsuit is settled, but if he's going to put people over I'd rather it not be a 15 year veteran with spinal stenosis.

I got no clue. Maybe the answer is just "Vince doesn't like the guy and has no idea about the allegations" or something much more simpler.

The thing is that this case doesn't only involve Riddle. They could part ways with him if it was just that, but you got Drake Younger screwing over Candy Cartwright, and he is seen as this inspiring figure in NXT, so you can't just part ways with him as well.

Shit became a cult and they barely even noticed.

Doing jobs is part of a "push" now. Same as being part of a shitty/comedy stable. And being somebody's sidekick. Its all the "brilliance" of Vince McMahon's longterm booking.

It took like 10 years for Drew McIntyre to go from semi-decent push to midcard filler matches to 3MB comedy to being Ziggler's sidekick to beating Brock Lesnar.

Matt Riddle, Slapnuts, and T-BozĀ are going to be mega stars in 2030 and then who'll be a "bad booker"?