Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 10/26 - 11/1 Afa and Sika endorsed the Usos getting beat up

KawadaSmile

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

You joke but that was the mentality behind some of the bookers after Daniel Bryan's story.

The Daniel Bryan story is fascinating because it's the root of the current insanity.

Daniel Bryan got over *despite* their inept booking and unwillingness to push him as a top guy.

After Roman Reigns got rejected one too many times as the top guy by an audience who only wanted Daniel Bryan, they gave in and pushed Daniel Bryan to the top.

And *then*, because they can't face the truth/reality, they managed to worked themselves into a total denial mental scheme in which all of this was actually the plan from the start and the fact they buried Daniel Bryan was actually the way they got him over *by design*. Which of course, is complete bullshit and mental damage control.

But they got so buried in their own insanity and denial that since then they actually believe the way to push someone is to have him lose all the time. Because "it worked" for Daniel Bryan.

Total, complete insanity.:lol:

10 minutes ago, MoS said:

So who is the face in Orton-Fiend then? 

They might as well give Alexa the title, it's not as if they have thought of a single good storyline for Asuka in a while. 

Given The Fiend's most recent attacks, other than Kevin Owens, he's pretty much attacked heels so that would make him the de facto babyface. But I see both Fiend & Alexa more like tweeners at the moment and I think they should be booked as such.

Personally, I want Alexa to be the one to beat Asuka. I couldn't stomach Asuka doing another job to Charlotte Flair and quite frankly, I'm tired to constantly Charlotte with a title belt. When's the last good storyline that Charlotte was involved in that didn't revolve around a title?

5 minutes ago, El-P said:

The Daniel Bryan story is fascinating because it's the root of the current insanity.

Daniel Bryan got over *despite* their inept booking and unwillingness to push him as a top guy.

After Roman Reigns got rejected one too many times as the top guy by an audience who only wanted Daniel Bryan, they gave in and pushed Daniel Bryan to the top.

And *then*, because they can't face the truth/reality, they managed to worked themselves into a total denial mental scheme in which all of this was actually the plan from the start and the fact they buried Daniel Bryan was actually the way they got him over *by design*. Which of course, is complete bullshit and mental damage control.

But they got so buried in their own insanity and denial that since then they actually believe the way to push someone is to have him lose all the time. Because "it worked" for Daniel Bryan.

Total, complete insanity.:lol:

It is the root of much of the current insanity, but Roman didn't get rejected one too many times by that point. Daniel Bryan had his Wrestlemania Main Event by beating all three members of Evolution in one night, and that's the part which they want us to think was intentional. That same Wrestlemania saw the Shield beating N.A.O./Kane in a squash, all three members were really fucking over and were positioned as the future.

Roman's push as a singles star began in late 2014, but him moving to the main event happened in 2015, and while the rejection in that year's Rumble was historical and had something to do with Bryan, Daniel already had his run at the top.

34 minutes ago, NintendoLogic said:

So this happened on Raw:

Some people took issue with what they thought to be WWE making light of epilepsy, so Mia Yim Reckoning clarified on Twitter that it was supposed to be a possession and not a seizure:

Just what Retribution needs. Some Fiend bullshit.

Jeez. I'd like to think I'm pretty social conscious, but a heel having to apologize about doing something heelish in character is a bit much.

Nice of her to do it but wtf? 

15 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

It is the root of much of the current insanity, but Roman didn't get rejected one too many times by that point. Daniel Bryan had his Wrestlemania Main Event by beating all three members of Evolution in one night, and that's the part which they want us to think was intentional. That same Wrestlemania saw the Shield beating N.A.O./Kane in a squash, all three members were really fucking over and were positioned as the future.

Roman's push as a singles star began in late 2014, but him moving to the main event happened in 2015, and while the rejection in that year's Rumble was historical and had something to do with Bryan, Daniel already had his run at the top.

Oh, ok, yeah I had my timeline a bit confused with Roman. Wow, Rumble 2015, seems like another totally different life. It was, actually... 

19 minutes ago, Infinit said:

Jeez. I'd like to think I'm pretty social conscious, but a heel having to apologize about doing something heelish in character is a bit much.

Nice of her to do it but wtf? 

Look the point is that it felt like some sort of drug withdrawal or a seizure - two things really far removed from the original intention.

And then again: why is Retribution, a stable with generic lines about inequality, greed and corporate bs dealing with demonic possessions?

2 hours ago, sek69 said:

Serena Deeb just won the NWA women's title tonight, Dave mentioned WWE is interested in Thunder Rosa.  Can't wait for her to tear it up in NXT then become the token woman in a stable on the main roster they'll lose interest in and job out in weeks.

Considering the interview that Thunder Rosa gave recently about WWE only interested in signing her to be a referee, I seriously doubt she's gonna sign with WWE. They're gonna have to eat crow on this one as I fully expect Thunder Rosa to sign with AEW.

Although Serena Deeb winning the NWA Women's World title tonight as a contracted AEW talent makes me believe that there's some sort of working relationship between AEW & NWA. Especially since Serena is defending the title already tomorrow on Dynamite.

19 minutes ago, SirEdger said:

Although Serena Deeb winning the NWA Women's World title tonight as a contracted AEW talent makes me believe that there's some sort of working relationship between AEW & NWA. Especially since Serena is defending the title already tomorrow on Dynamite.

This. Good for Deeb, she sure deserves some shine on her.

1 hour ago, Strummer said:

There's been yet another covid outbreak at the performance center

It would be comical if it weren't so sad.

1 hour ago, KawadaSmile said:

I'm shocked that those very bright lightbulbs would be struggling with that. I mean, using masks and social distancing is *such* a hard thing to do.

But that's TYRANNY !!!

And yeah, we have the same kind of bullshit "thinking" here too, and we're gonna get on lockdown again for it, people are useless selfish idiots and complotists.