KawadaSmile

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I asked this in the Network thread, but it's worth repeating here:

My billing date is coming up soon, and I already have access to a separate Peacock account, so I don't need whatever WWE will do to transition to that. Anyone else thinking of cancelling the Network after tonight? I don't really fancy paying another $9.99 for what will end up being a partial month.

5 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Morrison doesn't deserve anything after dealing with almost a year of god awful segments with the Miz.Ā  Ā  Nobody can tell me that if all this shit was with live crowds that he would be overĀ 

As if any of that is his fault... C'mon!

Plus, without crowds, better to get a gig that's more speaking and less physical punishment.Ā 

4 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Some good options to win this match, and I hope Bryan pulls this off. Fuck them if they go with KO again, tho.

Technically the worst would be Corbin since he has done almost nothing in the last year or so.Ā  I guess he is in the match because of endless feud last year.Ā  But yeah Owens would stink too given the 3 months of matches already