Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Dynamite - September 1, 2021

MoS

They are pushing a sit down interview which is going to air after Rampage on Friday at 11 as one of the regular countdown shows.  That could mean he's not live for either show, they could pick one over the other, or do both.  My guess is he is on tonight and maybe they air a preview of the sit down interview from the Friday Night Special on Rampage to get you to stay with the countdown show.

4 hours ago, sek69 said:

That injury was gnarly, but I get the impression they're just working. 

I very much believe they are. Cash was very lucky that he was attended to as quickly and attentively though. And it really shook up his peers though as he's a really nice guy and has coached a lot of the roster. One of those people who will only get their due then they retire. But yeah it was something along the lines of a very bad dog bite.

They are using verbiage lifted from Arn Anderson's in-ring retirement too. Obviously, they are big fans of Arn. 

4 minutes ago, Infinit said:

Imagine being on the NXT roster and seeing 2.0 get released and now being featured on AEW with top guys weekly.

Imagine being someone like Austin Theory seeing how AEW is using a virtually unknown young talent like Daniel Garcia.

A lot of guys either being cut or leaving because they no longer fit the mold of the Vinceavision version of NXT are gonna end up being another reason AEW is going to have the "cool place to be" vibe. 

2 minutes ago, MoS said:

I loved Hobbs v. Cage. Big meaty men slapping meat will always get me. I love Hobbs. It's funny cuz Cage has a bigger, better body, but I think Hobbs is actually stronger. He looks more solid and his mass looks less.....roided

For real? I thought it was a really underwhelming hoss match. Not that surprising considering Cage was involved, but still.

Paul Wight crying, a wrestling tradition!

6 minutes ago, Jmare007 said:

For real? I thought it was a really underwhelming hoss match. Not that surprising considering Cage was involved, but still.

I thought it was a fun TV match, very different from usual Dynamite matches, and Taz on commentary always sucks me in. It wasn't great but Hobbs looked great I thought and he got the pinfall, which was immensely satisfying for me, because I am very high on him