Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 11/1-11/7 Raw ended, you can wake up now

sek69

1 hour ago, KawadaSmile said:

Look, it's better than nothing. I take Aaliyah getting featured over NATTIE. Where the fuck is Toni Storm?

I suppose they are doing something with someone new, so that's a plus. 

Also Dave mentioned in the WON that Vince doesn't see anything in Toni Storm, hence why she's in the spot where she's working NXT folks in dark matches now.

10 hours ago, Dav'oh said:

This is the company that put Ricky Steamboat on the same Survivor Series team as Randy Savage and Jake Roberts...

That one bugged me so much when it happened, and I was only 10 years old! Also Hogan and Orndorff on the same team in the main event. 

Sometimes I think this company maybe doesn't respect the intelligence of its fans

You know, I was thinking... the week-to-week shows as a whole might be awful. However, at the end of the year, if you were just making like a WWE 2021 compilation tape? There would be a ton of good stuff on there. Especially if you included stuff that wasn't just matches, like the stuff between Brock & Roman with Heyman. 

10 hours ago, Coffey said:

You know, I was thinking... the week-to-week shows as a whole might be awful. However, at the end of the year, if you were just making like a WWE 2021 compilation tape? There would be a ton of good stuff on there. Especially if you included stuff that wasn't just matches, like the stuff between Brock & Roman with Heyman. 

I said a while back that WWE is quite tolerable if you cherry-pick. Subjecting someone to everything they put out on a weekly basis should be outlawed by the Geneva Conventions, but they produce so much content and have so many talented workers that some good stuff is bound to slip through the cracks.

2 hours ago, NintendoLogic said:

I said a while back that WWE is quite tolerable if you cherry-pick. Subjecting someone to everything they put out on a weekly basis should be outlawed by the Geneva Conventions, but they produce so much content and have so many talented workers that some good stuff is bound to slip through the cracks.

This was the case for WCW even in most of their down periods as well. Be it the pre Nitro era where you'd have Saturday Night, Worldwide, Power Hour, Pro, Main Event (plus Clashes, plus Prime, plus PPVs), or the Nitro era of 3 hour Nitros, Thunders, Saturday Night, Worldwide, plus PPVs. 

18 hours ago, Coffey said:

It's awful because it's like 8 hours every week. Waaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too fucking much even if it was aces.