Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Full Gear - Nov 13 2021

Timbo Slice

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, sek69 said:

Andrade getting caught up on the ropes was quite the metaphor for his career right there. 

Andrade might be the biggest AEW signing bust so far. Ton of potential but since coming in, it hasn't worked out at all. His debut was lackluster & he just kind of stayed there ever since.

17 minutes ago, C.S. said:

What's happening? I passed on this show precisely because it was locked to B/R in the U.S. (unlike All Out, which was on Fite in the U.S.).

AEW needs as many options as possible and to make it as easy as possible.

A lot of production flubs, apparently the audio and video was not in sync initially, shit like that. BR Live was a good option when AEW was a no name money mark promotion starting out, but AEW has far outgrown that. 

Just now, MoS said:

This hasn't been one of the best AEW crowds to be honest. I guess with the company growing, you will now have crowds that are not rabid for most things and willing them on to be good.

They didn't have a chance to breathe early either. The first three matches were exhausting to me at home watching, so I imagine in the arena, they gotta cooldown before Punk & Hangman. Both of which will probably be 20 minutes each or more.

Feels like Britt/Tay are getting a semi-tired crowd.

3 minutes ago, Coffey said:

They didn't have a chance to breathe early either. The first three matches were exhausting to me at home watching, so I imagine in the arena, they gotta cooldown before Punk & Hangman. Both of which will probably be 20 minutes each or more.

Feels like Britt/Tay are getting a semi-tired crowd.

I am not sure why they don't have the Inner Circle-ATT feud follow the Cody match. 

Credit to Britt and Tay though, they are killing themselves and are getting the crowd into it. 

I'm two hours late, watching on delay (FITE is awesome btw).

LOVED the opener. Simple bodypart vs bodypart match were they chose very wisely when to do the big highspots. A little TOO cooperative at certain times, but that it certainly serve it's purpose of the two homegrown stars going at it. Liked how MJF fucked his knee up and how he sold it throughout. Darby's babyface fire and highspots were on point too. The ending might be too much sports entertainment for some, but I was fine with it. Whenever they have another match with each other, I'll be there to watch it

1 minute ago, MoS said:

Match of the year and I believe they might have done a double turn there

Okay maybe not a double turn but that's my match of the year. Nothing in wrestling is better than a wild bloody brawl with wrestlers genuinely trying to hurt each other