Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Full Gear - Nov 13 2021

Timbo Slice

FULL CARD:

AEW Championship: Kenny Omega (c) vs. Hangman Page.
AEW Championship Eliminator Tournament finals: Bryan Danielson vs. Miro.
CM Punk vs. Eddie Kingston.
AEW Women's Championship: Britt Baker vs. Tay Conti.
AEW Tag Team Championships: Lucha Brothers vs. FTR.
Darby Allin vs. MJF.
Falls count anywhere: Christian Cage and Jurassic Express vs. Adam Cole and The Young Bucks.
Street fight: The Inner Circle (Chris Jericho, Jake Hager, Sammy Guevara, Santana and Ortiz) vs. Ethan Page, Scorpio Sky, Junior dos Santos, Andrei Arlovski and Dan Lambert.
Pac and Cody Rhodes vs. Malakai Black and Andrade El Idolo.
Preshow match: Nyla Rose and Jamie Hayter vs. Hikaru Shida and Thunder Rosa.

I know Coach Tony hates non-finishes but you HAVE to do it with Kingston/Punk. 

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That line-up is sick. Just sick. Something for everyone. Great matches galore on paper. And the perspective of what it can open following it up is mind expanding. I would watch it live if I wasn't feeling sleepy before midnight these days. Gonna make a gloomy Sunday a perfect day, hopefully.

Any idea if FiteTV is going to carry Full Gear in the U.S.? Right now, all signs point to no. But it was a last-minute day-of thing for All Out, so I'm hoping for the best. I don't really want to deal with B/R, or have they improved?

Edit: No PayPal option for B/R... Really?! I hate sites stuck in the '90s. Plus, you only have access to the show for three days. I believe it remains in your account with Fite. AEW's deal with B/R cannot end soon enough!

So, we have discussed this before, but what do we think: can the Hangman coronation be delayed longer? I think, after the kind of promos he has cut, and the video packages made, they can't afford to not pull the trigger now. He has a very loyal fanbase, but even they might not be able to take another heartbreaking loss. I think he has to win now. 

It seems pretty obvious by listening to Tony that Page was penciled in to win the title at the last PPV before he took time off for his kid. That ended up working better than they could have hoped for since they had Punk/Bryan/Cole all coming and and that would have overshadowed the big win. Now the focus will be entirely on Page for the main event.

33 minutes ago, C.S. said:

Any idea if FiteTV is going to carry Full Gear in the U.S.? Right now, all signs point to no. But it was a last-minute day-of thing for All Out, so I'm hoping for the best. I don't really want to deal with B/R, or have they improved?

Edit: No PayPal option for B/R... Really?! I hate sites stuck in the '90s. Plus, you only have access to the show for three days. I believe it remains in your account with Fite. AEW's deal with B/R cannot end soon enough!

Yeop. With Fite, once you purchased it, it's yours for life.

22 hours ago, MoS said:

So, we have discussed this before, but what do we think: can the Hangman coronation be delayed longer? I think, after the kind of promos he has cut, and the video packages made, they can't afford to not pull the trigger now. He has a very loyal fanbase, but even they might not be able to take another heartbreaking loss. I think he has to win now. 

Yeah, I think now is the time. Especially if AEW wants to differentiate themselves from WWE. They have to pull the trigger tonight. It would be a huge letdown not to. Since they actually treat PPV as a big deal and charge full price for them, you have to have the big win tonight then a celebration on Dynamite. 

I still hope TK does it the way I booked it in my brain:  Kenny and Page have a banger of a match, Page looks to have it wrapped up, the Elite come out to interfere but get intercepted by the Dark Order, Page wins and they do the Mick Foley/DX celebration with Hangman on the Dark Order's shoulders holding the belt. 

I would say he might but I can’t see a place where he fits. Unless they need one more person in the Cody/Black/Pac/Andrade hodge-podge.

I think this show is going to be great though and I’m annoyed that I’m probably not going to see any of it until tomorrow afternoon at the earliest. Avoiding spoilers is going to be a nightmare 

1 hour ago, sek69 said:

I still hope TK does it the way I booked it in my brain:  Kenny and Page have a banger of a match, Page looks to have it wrapped up, the Elite come out to interfere but get intercepted by the Dark Order, Page wins and they do the Mick Foley/DX celebration with Hangman on the Dark Order's shoulders holding the belt. 

Dark Order holding Page on their shoulders is how I booked it nearly a year ago, ha.

2 hours ago, sek69 said:

That’s what I was picturing in my head too. 

AEW is the first wrestling promotion since ECW where I actually want to support them. Goodwill toward the fans goes a long way.

I've purchased some other PPVs since ECW obviously but the majority of AEW PPVs thus far have been must-see TV.

Punk/Kingston will be interesting to me because I feel like everything that those two do the best happens outside of the bell-to-bell parts of wrestling. I'm really excited for FTR Vs. Lucha Bros. I think Danielson/Miro might be MOTN but I'm not writing off Page/Omega.

I'm ready for Jericho to leave.