Pro Wrestling Only

The Best and the Worst or most overrated

Outsider

Best things from recent AEW is:

Andrade - I wish he would do that promo where he told his manager " I am the boss." With his accent it gives me Narcos vibes. 

Darby - of course.

Brit Baker - her confidence keeps growing. Reba is hilarious and Hayter my girl. 

Sabrina Deeb - best in ring talent, she needs to be making the big bucks to help train the current roster.

Nick Jackson's new found confidence - I love the macho man strut. Never gets old. 

Dan Lambert- he gets it. 

I was big LAX fan so I still love Santana & Ortiz but they have not shined recently

The acclaimed are great. Max has charisma and Bowens can work. 

Worst things and or most overrated: 

MJF - ok get heat, but nobody ever gets revenge. He's just an entitled chubby rich kid. His promos are waaay Overrated. Maybe the wrestling writers have something in common with him and can relate. And I get that. But he had 1 match that I enjoyed. The match vs. Sammy Guevara. His in-ring is mid.  His promos are just him putting himself over which only works when u have years of talent to stand on. 

FTR & Wardlow are better without him. The heat he gets is Eva Marie heat. 

Dark order - I don't get it now that Huber is gone. RIP. Just bunch of nerds. I had hoped it was going somewhere,  but now I wish they would keep it on Dark or BTE. Maybe #10 I think might have talent. Tony Khan needs to dump some of these bums. Anna and the Brazilian broad can get over without these jobronis.

Nila rose - I just don't think she fits with this group of women. Maybe she can take Nia jaxx spot in WWE.  

To end on a good note, I forgot to mention Pentagon and Fenix. They were mega over at the couple shows I went to in Milwaukee and Chicago. 

The reason I might sound harsh on Dark order,  is because when the show isţ not cool anymore,  the ratings will tank.  I loved nWo and went to Nitro because I thought Scott Hall and Hollywood Hogan were so bad ass and cool. But when they weren't on TV anymore, it was just wrestling. I know some ppl like just wrestling,  but I love promos,  because look what promos did for Austin and the Rock. They still are funny as heck. 

Inner Circle is 1st thing that grabbed me in the beginning,  but the promos are getting cringey. 

Darby, Sammy, and Omega should talk little less because they are over, and some of their promos hurt them. 

This is just short list, of course Danielson is amazing. And mox and miro are proven.  

I just love seeing people's reactions to MJF just because it's been so long since we've had a heel who isn't trying to be cool and is just a shitbag with no redeeming values.  All heels used to be like that, and ever since the nWo it became a law that heels have to be cool guys who don't play by the rules. 

Andrade just doesn’t do anything for me. Didn’t in WWE either. 

Darby is unique. I’ve enjoyed him and Sting together. 

Brit I’m not as high on as other people are but she has a great character and I definitely see why people are so high on her. I’m a big Thunder Rosa fan and hoping Rosa eventually gets the belt. 

Serena Deeb is definitely a good addition to the roster and nice to have around. 

The Young Bucks are fun. 

Lambert grated on me in the beginning but he’s grown on me. Inner Circle needs the big win tonight though. Lambert needs to get his comeuppance. 

Acclaimed aren’t bad. 

I could add a ton to the good stuff but I’ll just add that I love Eddie Kingston. I knew a little about him thanks to casually following ROH and Impact, but he’s one of my favorite wrestlers now. I’d honestly love it if they gave him a win over Punk, but a no contest/double DQ/double count out finish would not be a bad idea tonight to keep this going for a while. 

As far as your bad stuff, sometimes MJF tries too hard but he has an IT factor and just comes across as someone that you want to see get punched in the face. He has a lot in common with the Miz to be honest both good and bad. I’m hoping he can continue to grow and get even better in the ring, in the mic he’s already there. 

Dark Order were floundering until they got a leader, without Brodie they clicked as Hangman’s support group. After tonight, it might be time for them to go their separate ways. The crowd really likes John Silver and he’s fun to watch. Uno and Grayson can be a good tag team. Maybe there would be a good storyline there if they got involved with Malachi Black but I don’t know. 

Nila fills a role that I think is needed on the roster. If she goes, who’s your heel powerhouse in the women’s division? 

If anything I think fans have a tendency to pidgeon hole MJF as a gimmick when he's shown he's capable of more. His matches against Jungle Boy, Sammy Guevara and Darby Allin have proven he's capable of putting together good matches and executing smooth mat sequences. I certainly wouldn't say he's underrated - AEW know what they have - but he's deserving of his push.

I'm not a huge Dark Order guy but they were the break-out stars of BTE and appeal to that specific reddit dwelling audience. Injuries have clearly hurt them as both Anna Jay and Johnny Silver would be fairing better had they not had those disruptions and I think it's stalled their momentum somewhat. I think they could do more with the Dark Order concept and have more members join, some move on and give them more wins.

And yeah Inner Circle should have been broken up after the 2020 Stadium Stampede.

I really am not a fan of Darby. I think those videos are laughable. His facial expressions are extremely cringeworthy. But above all, I just don’t find him believable. His look is just awful and I don’t think that any of his offense looks like it would impact anyone. Obviously I’m in the minority here and I get it, but I’m probably not ever going to fully get behind him as a top-notch act.