Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Dynamite 1st TBS episode - January 5, 2022

MoS

1 minute ago, Jmare007 said:

"It took one of those clotheslines, as it should!" JR tired of the finisher spamming :lol:

It was the only lariat he actually hit in the match, I have no idea why he was grumpy. But he just beat cancer he is allowed to be grumpy 

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Jmare007 said:

ly shit, is Hangmayne the 2nd wrestler to kick out of the knee (Roman being the other one)?Holy shit, is Hangmayne the 2nd wrestler to kick out of the knee (Roman being the other one)?Holy shit, is Hangmayne the 2nd wrestler to kick out of the knee (Roman being the other one)?

Are you asking if Hangman is the 2nd wrestler to kick out of the knee? Wasn't sure... 

2 minutes ago, Flyin' Brian said:

Think I would have rather seen a countout there than Punk hit GTS on the jobber. 

It will probably lead to a match for Dean against Punk.

EDIT - Also this is a cool trivia for "first DQ finish in AEW history"

Just now, C.S. said:

Why the hell are they mentioning WrestleMania over and over? Totally bush league. 

It is literally the one big knock against Punk, that led him to quit wrestling for 7 years. It's not bush league, it is the absolute perfect way to get under his skin in kayfabe. Everything about CM Punk's edge comes from that failure. And it threw Punk off for a bit, so it worked in kayfabe too

1 minute ago, KawadaSmile said:

I thought it was better than usual and I actually enjoyed him saying "I'm gonna go to WWE main event Mania" just for the audacity

But man, unless he brings up Colt Cabana he is only going to look worse and worse

If MJF would go that far Punk might actually kill him lol

Just now, Flyin' Brian said:

If MJF would go that far Punk might actually kill him lol

Honestly, Punk seems like a guy who would be down for whatever as long as it did business, but I dunno if Colt would be or not. He doesn't deserve to catch strays in the interest of getting heat. 

6 minutes ago, sek69 said:

Honestly, Punk seems like a guy who would be down for whatever as long as it did business, but I dunno if Colt would be or not. He doesn't deserve to catch strays in the interest of getting heat. 

I don’t know. It seems like Punk has totally written off Cabana like he doesn’t exist anymore. I’d be surprised if they ever have any interaction.