Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 02/07 - 02/13 Senegal won the Africa Cup of Nations!

KawadaSmile

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously, the pacing felt a bit weird for the first hour without the commercials (kinda feel that NXT has done it a bit better with time, maybe because they did it a couple of times already) but a fun RAW nevertheless. KO & Austin Theory deliver another banger, the Quiz Bowl was hilarious and it looks we might be headed for Rollins vs KO at Mania?

1 hour ago, KawadaSmile said:

Yup. Raw being GOOD two weeks in a row is a surprising welcome.

I cannot confirm it by memory, but Denver feels like one of the most recepive crowds.

We are. And say what you will about Miz, but the heat he got last night was deafeningly loud live. It was great. It filled my heart with  a weird joy as I turned to look at the boys screaming "You suck!"

Yeah the crowd really helped make the Quiz Bowl and MizTV segments. The latter of which I felt really delivered especially given how thrown together it all was.

I'm curious about the direction they're taking with Owens, Rollins and Lashley. Lashley definitely played to the home crowd tonight and I get the sense Owens could be turning babyface.

Also Alexa has to be the sixth participant in the RAW Women's Elimination Chamber, right? Curious to see if they pair her up with somebody in the match and the two go onto challenge for the tag titles at Wrestlemania. Liv seems like the obvious choice here.

Meltzer said today on the F4W board that Shane is apparently ridiculously jacked for a guy his age. He prefaced that by stating he didn't want to say anything more, so it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what he's trying to get at. If that's the case, it would go a long way in explaining his apparent personality change.

6 hours ago, Big Pete said:

Yeah the crowd really helped make the Quiz Bowl and MizTV segments. The latter of which I felt really delivered especially given how thrown together it all was.

I'm curious about the direction they're taking with Owens, Rollins and Lashley. Lashley definitely played to the home crowd tonight and I get the sense Owens could be turning babyface.

Also Alexa has to be the sixth participant in the RAW Women's Elimination Chamber, right? Curious to see if they pair her up with somebody in the match and the two go onto challenge for the tag titles at Wrestlemania. Liv seems like the obvious choice here.

If they continue doubling up the vignettes to speed up her return on TV, that's possible. Apparently, 9 vignettes were shot and I think 7 of them aired, so there are two left. Although I'm still thinking the sixth entrant is Asuka.

But even if she returns but doesn't win EC, they can still set up Alexa's Wrestlemania program based on that match. Having her face Nikki would make sense, based on how her whole downward spiral started. But that also depends if she'd be face or heel at that point.