Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 02/21 - 02/20 ARE YOU EXCITED FOR THE NEWEST WWE REALITY TV SHOW???

KawadaSmile

I assume Logan is either cheaper or the one willing to do it, I don't think it's a binary choice between Logan or Jake.

Say whatever you want about them, but they're better heels than anyone in wrestling, and they seem to understand that. And it's not like he's taking a spot on the card from anyone, if anything he's getting Dom on the card. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, Reel said:

And it's not like he's taking a spot on the card from anyone, if anything he's getting Dom on the card. 

Agreed. I have no problem with celebrities being used - they always have been at WrestleMania - but they're really scraping the bottom of the barrel with Logan Paul.

8 minutes ago, C.S. said:

Agreed. I have no problem with celebrities being used - they always have been at WrestleMania - but they're really scraping the bottom of the barrel with Logan Paul.

He and Mayweather sold a million ppvs on showtime, its not like they got the hair club for men guy. 

NXT was another fun show this week. Clearly Vince needs to stop fucking around and put Nikkita Lyons in the main event of Wrestlemania. My goodness.

Also Dave noted the other day that he expects most of the remnants from old NXT to get called up after Mania this year. I hope they continue their current plan and have some main roster people drop in occasionally since the pups needs as much work with veterans as possible. 

I don't see much of a problem in those Combine events, at least with stuff like weightlifting or sprints and such. It's not an indicative of how good a wrestler is, but a good wrestler doing ridiculous shit like Bron bench pressing 455lbs, Bianca deadlifting 400lbs or Montez jumping to the goddamn roof is always going to rock.

Hell, my first memory of Otis was him bench pressing 225lbs for over 40 reps. 

Seems a lot more likely that we get something like Pat McAfee vs Austin Theory w/ Vince, pretty much what the Shane deal might have been. Even if they bill it Vince vs Pat, like Vince comes out at Mania and says I'm injured and can't wrestle so I'm sending my one true son, and Theory's music plays or something.