Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 03/07 - 03/13 Why is OG Dragon Ball so much better than Dragon Ball Z?

KawadaSmile

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've thought for a while now Kacy is one of those WWE is missing the boat  on. Not only did she have the mainstream appeal WWE is always dying to get with her Ninja Warrior appearances, she could easily be in the Rey  "tiny person does amazing things" category and become a star. 

I mean if they would have done similar to Mandy Rose where she is still the major star but has younger NXT stars working with her then I can almost tolerate it.  But nope we need to bring Booby Roode down with him.   For the main roster this is a great move as they probably add Bron to the mid cards and lost two of the most nothing guys on the roster.  But just crushes NXT 

3 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Melo is rubbing his hands as we speak. Dude booked his own title match and saw Bronny lose his title to an outsider. Fuck yeah, he's the A Champ now.

Let's see how things move forward. They better be featuring Bron on RAW from now on. 

Yeah until sees Vince how great he is and decides that he needs to be on the mid card of the main roster and jobs out the title to a Madcap Moss or Shanky

1 hour ago, KawadaSmile said:

Bron feels like he's going places. But then again, Keith Lee felt like a no brainer as well. 

I'm not going to say Bron is a no-brainer either, because we all know how that goes, but he's got the advantage over Keith Lee of being 12 years younger and working the style that WWE like. As opposed to Lee, who they wanted to work more like a big man and to talk differently.

If Lee’s recent showing on Jericho’s pod is any indication, Lee was more a victim of Vince trying to pigeonhole him into something Keith wasn’t, which is just something that happens. 

The reason he wants this NXT is because he wants mounds of clay he can mold. Bron can be anything Vince wants (even a boat!) Lee was already who he was, and Vince trying to change it was just not doing either one any favors. 

Came here also to say...Butch?

Makes me curious what Adam Cole's new name was going to be when he was put into a similar role.

It feels like forever ago, but I remember seeing Dunne/Bate at NXT Chicago and being unfamiliar with both guys but thinking Dunne was the more charismatic, memorable, intense performer and that even if his size would've prevented him from being a main eventer, he had enough to be in that midcard mix against Kofi and Ziggler and Zayn, etc. (remember, this was 2017) as a regular in the midcard, a perennial IC/US Title guy that would put on great matches to fill TV time. Like, sure, Dunne isn't going to main event a WrestleMania, but Dunne vs. Sin Cara on Superstars? Yeah, that'll work for me.

Now he's going to be Spike Dudley dressed as a Newsie? Eeeeesh. Not a good start for a main roster run, Pete.