Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 03/07 - 03/13 Why is OG Dragon Ball so much better than Dragon Ball Z?

KawadaSmile

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck this shit with a capital F.

I joked earlier about how stupid the name Butch was and I stand by that joke because it is stupid, but fuck this sucks if Big E is hurt. They did him dirty on that bullshit title run and have been doing him dirty for at least 3 years. This guy had everything in being a top babyface. Charisma, over as shit, legit athletics...yeah, stick this guy back into his hamster wheel tag to bump for lower midcarders in nothing matches on hamster wheel Smackdown. Fuck off, WWE. 

Fuck this shit with a capital F.

I joked earlier about how stupid the name Butch was and I stand by that joke because it is stupid, but fuck this sucks if Big E is hurt. They did him dirty on that bullshit title run and have been doing him dirty for at least 3 years. This guy had everything in being a top babyface. Charisma, over as shit, legit athletics...yeah, stick this guy back into his hamster wheel tag to bump for lower midcarders in nothing matches on hamster wheel Smackdown. Fuck off, WWE. 

1 hour ago, NintendoLogic said:

Who the fuck booked a guy who's basically a rookie to do an overhead suplex on the floor in a random-ass Smackdown match

It's such an overused move either way. Just do scoop slam!

1 hour ago, sek69 said:

Per FIghtful, the plan was to do the New Day vs  Sheamus, Ridge and BIG DADDY BUTCH at Wrestlemania

This sucks on so many levels because not only a great match is off as of right now, Big E is downright broken, Ridge is probably gonna be in the dog house... So much shit happened because of that accident.

6 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

Ridge is probably gonna be in the dog house...

He shouldn't be. No responsible company would have put him in that position in the first place. Really though, WWE and AEW both need to tone it down with the needlessly risky spots. The business is a work.

On a lighter note, I don't know if this was intentional or not, but it made me laugh way more than it probably should have. I hope Big E sees it and gets as much a kick out of it as I did.