Pro Wrestling Only

AEW TV - April 20/22, 2022

MoS

7 hours ago, The Thread Killer said:

I assumed Hangman was the bad guy in this scenario. I can’t believe you guys automatically assumed Good Brother @sek69 is the heel.

But if he is…he should get Good Brother @C.S. to be his manager. All C.S. would have to do is cut one of his “Mauro Ranallo is the GOAT” promos, and he and sek would have massive old school heat, brother. They would sell that mother out, lineups around the block.

MAMMA MIA!

I think Good Brother @sek69 would a better fit for the TNT division, and while I manage him to that title, I can also manage Christian to the World Title - with the golden tones of Mauro Ranallo on commentary for both victories.

Despite cancelling all fictional programming, Discovery would immediately offer AEW a new 10-year deal for more money if that happened!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, Blehschmidt said:

I actually have it on good authority that Sek worked for 20/20 and sent John Stossel to Madison Square Garden.

I heard he was backstage at the event and pointed him in the direction of David Schultz and told him to ask if wrestling was fake.