Pro Wrestling Only

AEW TV - April 20/22, 2022

MoS

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Timbo Slice said:

TK huge announcement most likely India after last week. 

He's not stupid enough to tease a big announcement and have it being about the indian market after the disastrous debut of Singh last week. It would be really, really dumb.

Hopefully it's something big like a streaming deal or joint show with NJ or anything of that ilk. He's on the verge of overdoing the big announcement gimmick already. A big announcement every three weeks is not a big announcement anymore. Let's not get into "The greatest night in the history of our sport" territory. 

1 minute ago, Timbo Slice said:

It was more tongue in cheek

I kinda guessed it was. ;)

2 minutes ago, Timbo Slice said:

the NJPW Show has already been leaked/announced so yeah, AEW acknowledging it would be a step forward.

Oh, I wasn't even aware of this. I've been a bit off these days with wrestling news and such.

54 minutes ago, Timbo Slice said:

It was more tongue in cheek but the NJPW Show has already been leaked/announced so yeah, AEW acknowledging it would be a step forward. They can’t really push towards it right now due to them prepping for Double or Nothing but something interesting with BCC and NJPW on that show would be worthwhile. 

I sure hope so because I want them to start getting more of a direction from this point forward. The set up was great, they established Yuta in record time. Now let's get something with more meat to it.

38 minutes ago, Phil Schneider said:

The New Japan shows in the US are almost AEW vs. NJ shows already, the DC show has Mox vs. Tanahasi, Ishii vs. Kingston and Brody King vs. Suzuki as it's three main matches.

Exactly that's why I'm not as excited about the superhow rumors. What's a marquee match they can sell?