AEW Double or Nothing 2022

MoS

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, KawadaSmile said:

What even is going on

I thought it was pretty straightforward- MJF needing medical attention and the fans not giving a shit about it, not caring about his health, and introducing to the spoilt Long Island Boy the concept of consequences of words and actions 

Just now, MoS said:

I thought it was pretty straightforward- MJF needing medical attention and the fans not giving a shit about it, not caring about his health, and introducing to the spoilt Long Island Boy the concept of consequences of words and actions 

Oh no I'm just talking about the dude putting the oxygen mask wrong lol I guess it made the whole thing better even if by accident.

Just now, MoS said:

This match feels very clunky and slow, revolving around big spots that are not even that impressive

I mean, Jeff is still somewhat serviceable, but Matt... just ain't it anymore. That miracle tag run he had with Wyatt was the last time he didn't look like a taxidermied version of himself. Hardy Boyz in 2022 working with a tag that is known for having high paced matches and batshit spots.