Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Double or Nothing 2022

MoS

9 minutes ago, The Thread Killer said:

The only criticism I have (and I know it’s kind of goofy) is with the HOB. They have scary, intimidating music. They have scary, intimidating costumes. Two of their members have scary, intimidating names.

The other one is named…”Buddy.”

Wrestling's top satanist was named Kevin. Buddy keeps the tradition going.

Just now, sek69 said:

Bubba @KawadaSmilecan rest easy they finally turned Julia

Fucking finally

Shame my stream is long gone.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a fan of this angle continuing but at least there is a fucking payoff now. The match itself was excellent too. Julia deserves better losers and jobbers like BPJ, and heres hoping this puts her on the path to further and further success. 

7 minutes ago, The Thread Killer said:

The only criticism I have (and I know it’s kind of goofy) is with the HOB. They have scary, intimidating music. They have scary, intimidating costumes. Two of their members have scary, intimidating names.

The other one is named…”Buddy.”

Give him a nickname with the initials DS so he can be BDSM and run with that gimmick. 

Buddy ‘Damn Straight’ Matthews 

Buddy ‘Dead Sexy’ Matthews

Buddy ‘Death Stalker’ Matthews

24 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Jade should beat both Athena (hope she develops a character in AEW) and Statlander.

Then who is out there to ever beat Jade? I like her and I’m enjoying the run, but eventually someone has to beat her. Especially with Wardlow also seemingly going with the Goldberg gimmick. 

2 minutes ago, The Thread Killer said:

Can you imagine the fired up promo we are going to get from Brian Pilman Jr. in response to this?!

"I know House of Black corrupted my darling Julia's heart, but I am so freakin' pumped to be here in *name of the town*!!"

1 minute ago, MoS said:

Adam COle is the most undeserving, overpushed wrestler on the AEW roster right now. BOOOOM your ass out of here jabroni

Luchasaurus is a champ. Easy to forget, y'know, but he has that going somehow.

1 minute ago, KawadaSmile said:

Luchasaurus is a champ. Easy to forget, y'know, but he has that going somehow.

I remember back in the pre pandemic days where he was super athletic for a big guy, then his hammy went wacky and he was never the same again 

9 minutes ago, MoS said:

Adam Cole is the most overpushed, underwhelming wrestler on the AEW roster right now. BOOOOM your ass out of here jabroni

I don’t mind him, although I have found him pretty underwhelming since he jumped to AEW. Also, I swear his arms are getting skinnier. Who knew that the version of Adam Cole we got in NXT was the jacked up version.

3 minutes ago, The Thread Killer said:

I don’t mind him, although I have found him pretty underwhelming since he jumped to AEW. Also, I swear his arms are getting skinnier. Who knew that the version of Adam Cole we got in NXT was the jacked up version.

Cole looks like shit. He at least looked like an athlete in NXT, even if small, but now he’s legit one of the smaller people on the roster, male or female.