AEW Double or Nothing 2022

MoS

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Insert Wardlow into the TNT title scene immediately 

This is my recommendation as well. Let him destroy Sammy and the Men of the Year, just squash them, and let us start pretending that the post-Miro reigns never happened. Wardlow as the TNT champ will elevate and give importance to both him and the title. And the title REALLY needs that right now; it's been damaged quite a bit with bad booking in the last few months. 

Yeah, completely agreed with Bubba. Maybe they have a chance to turn lemon into lemonade, a dark situation into a new beginning. I can only hope. But there are ways of out all of this, and I hope TK chooses to center Wardlow in his contingent plans 

They play the video on the Buy-In. There you go.

Since I never really cared about the match to begin with (I was sold one by the angle one week, then disinterested the following week, rince, repeat), so really I for one could care less in term of what I'm interested to. I'm just having fun with the drama.

1 minute ago, Strummer said:

MJF v Wardlow will open the show.

Makes sense. Powerbomb symphony, bye bye. Now, he could pull off an Austin Aries, which would be hilarious for all the wrong reasons.

Fuck Danhausen still. but I cannot deny how over he has got across multiple cities and territories as the loser Mankind to HOOK's Rock. There's clearly a big upside to having signed him, and AEW are experiencing the benefits of the same 

1 hour ago, Jmare007 said:

It seems MJF vs Wardlow is a go, thanfully. Now I wonder if a returning Kenny Omega getting into the main event (rematch clause? :lol:) as a surprise would've been enough of a surprise to make up for MJF not tshowing up.

Meltzer's report on Omega this week is that he's not going to be at Double or Nothing because he went to Dynamite recently to work backstage but "in hindsight the travel was too early for the healing needed for his injuries."

if that's true he's not gonna be back for a long while yet.

1 minute ago, Kadaveri said:

Meltzer's report on Omega this week is that he's not going to be at Double or Nothing because he went to Dynamite recently to work backstage but "in hindsight the travel was too early for the healing needed for his injuries."

if that's true he's not gonna be back for a long while yet.

Wow, they were really fucked if the MJF stuff didn't get sorted out then.