Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 06/13 - 06/19 Lots of new WWE recruits!

KawadaSmile

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, C.S. said:

What do you mean? Maybe I'm just used to WWE's bullshit timing, but I'm honestly asking. 

Announce the main event is coming up next.  Cut to commercial  Bunch of video packages.  Cut to commercial.  Intros.  Cut to commercial.  Start the match and run 90-120 seconds, then cut to commercial just as they spill outside.

It would be a Very WWE Thing to have a popular babyface win the world titles on free network TV to give everyone a feelgood moment to get people to forget about *gestures wildly*

It's also a Very WWE Thing the person in that position is Matt "Lost My First Name Due to What Comes Up on Google Searches" Riddle.

I felt like I just wasted two hours. Riddle and Roman was good and I totally bit on the near fall off the RKO. Yes, Riddle wasn’t going to win but crazier things have happened!

Does anyone else feel like Drew Mac being entered in the MITB ladder match pretty much means he’s winning and then cashing in at the UK PPV? Or is it just me.

I have absolutely ZERO … I repeat … ZERO interest in seeing Brock and Roman wrestle each other ever again. All of their matches feel the same … suplex, suplex, Superman punch, spear … wash, rinse and repeat. The WM match this year wasn’t good at all. The only good match I can think of between the two was the Mania 31 match, but that’s mostly because of the Rollins cash-in.

2 hours ago, Brynn said:

The only good match I can think of between the two was the Mania 31 match, but that’s mostly because of the Rollins cash-in.

We differ here, because I felt that the Rollins cash-in, while a memorable moment, ended up doing more harm than good in the long run. Rollins held that title on a meh title reign until he hurt his knee - which honestly him powerbombing wayyy bigger people was part of why his first reign was a complete bust -, Roman spent those same months doing nothing, and the match should've had a decisive finish then and there. With Reigns winning, of course.

Yeah, just watched it too. Coms have been desactivated too. People cheering him in the audience, yikes. Pretty embarrassing stuff.

Not quite sure what he meant with "Together" being the most important. Maybe it's about Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar together main eventing every big show then, now, forever...

41 minutes ago, Johnny Sorrow said:

There were a lot of boos and shots of folks in the crowd not cheering for him, to be honest. 

That's true. There was absolutely puzzled looks in the audience and people laughing looking like "I can't believe this guy". He did get a big pop for the promo though, whatever that was supposed to mean.

7 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

We differ here, because I felt that the Rollins cash-in, while a memorable moment, ended up doing more harm than good in the long run. Rollins held that title on a meh title reign until he hurt his knee - which honestly him powerbombing wayyy bigger people was part of why his first reign was a complete bust -, Roman spent those same months doing nothing, and the match should've had a decisive finish then and there. With Reigns winning, of course.

Yeah but the crowds were booing Roman out of every building he was in, and they weren’t remotely ready to turn him heel at that point. I not only think the Rollins cash-in was a good ending to the match, I think it’s literally the only thing they could have done that wouldn’t have pissed everybody off.