Coffey

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, strobogo said:

Mayweather vs Paul did over 1M buys on PPV

I know that. I also know that nobody I know, knew who he was. We had to ask the 12 year old who he was the first time he showed up. I knew there were two Pauls , I thought one was the guy on Breaking Bad. But that's it. I'm not saying he isn't famous.  I'm saying that in today's  media landscape, there's lots of "famous" people that many, many people have never heard of, or only know the name.

Just now, Johnny Sorrow said:

That show fucking ruled. I can't recall the last time I liked/ loved everything on a WWE Show. Let alone one of the big Four. That show murdered this year's Mania.

Awesome show.

I feel the highs of Mania were higher, but SummerSlam was far more consistent overall.

3 minutes ago, Blehschmidt said:

I bet the people who paid a shitload of money for front row tickets only to not be able to see the finish of the main event because the ring was jacked ten feet in the air by a tractor were pissed off!

I’d imagine the Titan Tron and/or the other boards in the arena were showing the action.