Pro Wrestling Only

AEW TV - 8/10 and 8/12

Timbo Slice

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, The Thread Killer said:

Have they tangled before? I assume they mixed it up in Mexico? If so, how were the matches? If not, why not?

It's AAA vs CMLL so they haven't. I think it's a match that could headline an Aniversario or TripleMania as a huge deal though I'm no lucha expert.

13 minutes ago, Jmare007 said:

It's AAA vs CMLL so they haven't. I think it's a match that could headline an Aniversario or TripleMania as a huge deal though I'm no lucha expert.

Absolutely, it's a dream match that was never allowed to happen due to lucha politics BS. 

Mox-Jericho was a blast. Yeah Chris can't go like it's 1996 anymore but he gave all the effort he could. Two guys who are great workers in the sense not of technical know how, but to get the most out of everything they do. 

Also Mox-Punk is going to to stupid numbers. 

9 hours ago, Johnny Sorrow said:

Darby vs Brody was great, but old Sting slowly getting out of that shitty, broke-ass looking casket was fucking hilarious. 

I felt so bad for Sting in that spot. He has to lie in that little box for the whole match up to that point. Wwe always used a big casket and it was raised up on something. I thought Aew had a big coffin too but maybe I am misremembering.  Also Brody King looked awesome.