AEW All Out - 9/4 - Live On PPV

Timbo Slice

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This PPV has had some very questionable & wonky booking decisions tonight, so I hope Tony Khan has something up his sleeve. He made the comments about the roster being super strong after tonight, if he's just talking about the return of MJF, then I don't know if tonight is going to be a success. 

Funny how the two big grudge matches on the undercard ended up as a short match/angle where the babyface ate shit.

I think it came off a lot better this time with Jungle Boy taking that almighty fuck off bump on that grate. Although they're gonna need to show their work on that Luchasaurus re-turn. Not sure how long they can keep the angle going since Christian really has nowhere else to go in terms of evil shit to say, but I'm kind of glad they'll presumably be featured more in a big blow off on TV.

It's bad enough that on their biggest show AEW had Chris Jericho Vs. Bryan Danielson booked, as it really doesn't help grow anyone for the future... but then Jericho just goes over & it's like... what the fuck is the point?

This show has sucked, I'm sorry. There's been some good wrestling but the crowd being sitting on their hands most of the night, the booking/finishes & the match order have completely killed the show. 

What garbage finish to that. Couldn't even pay attention to the match either. And I'm so glad all of that Dan Garcia nonsense resulted in... fuck all besides Jericho pinning Bryan with his shitty elbow. Did we really need more than one match of this??

I hate to say it, but I much prefer 205 Live Bud over the current giant un-Wellnessed version.