Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 10/24-10/30 Times are weird in my town

sek69

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, SirEdger said:
Last year, Liv Morgan expressed last year her wish & dream to appear in an episode of Chucky to get killed by the doll. Well, tonight, she got her wish!

I just wish modern horror didn't rely so much on CGI. If something like Terrifier can do disgusting gore with great practical effects on a shoestring budget, no reason this show couldn't do something better.

I love that every new character of Wyatt is way worse than the previous one. Are people seriously thinking this shit is any good or compelling ? This is Z-level horror movie shit. And it's not like there's a *wink-wink* element to it either. It's straight up LORE. It's also straight up "Sullivan my son !" level of Wrestlecrap.

Honestly, I thought the best version of Bray Wyatt's character ever was.... Alexa Bliss.

As always, moving ratings or selling merch doesn't mean shit in term of actual quality, but that's not exactly news either. And yeah people, the shitty matches will come up soon too. And considering where this is leading, they will probably be shittier than ever.

2 hours ago, El-P said:

It's straight up LORE. It's also straight up "Sullivan my son !" level of Wrestlecrap.

As always, moving ratings or selling merch doesn't mean shit in term of actual quality, but that's not exactly news either. And yeah people, the shitty matches will come up soon too. And considering where this is leading, they will probably be shittier than ever.

Hey, the Dungeon of Doom had some charisma. Bringing in Earthquake and calling him THE SHARK is stupid, but fun goofy shit.

Now, Wyatt moves merch. Roman moves ratings and merch. Best thing Reigns did was kicking the Fiend in the nuts and send him packing to Raw. All he needs to do is be Bray Wyatt as a person, ffs. He has built that connection.

Also the promo was even better as Roman was feeding off the crowd energy, the Ucey line, and played into it. He even said he was gonna change Sami's name to Sami Uso! Perfect segment.