Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 10/24-10/30 Times are weird in my town

sek69

For the first time ever in Pittsburgh the local (world) football team is better than the (American) football team. The Riverhounds won a playoff game and the Steelers are trying to let their offensive coordinator murder the career of a young QB in the crib. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bro you got no idea

Spoiler

Yesterday, one of our president's allies, a former congressman, who was on house arrest, opened fire and threw grenades at police officers who came to his house to get his ass back to jail - the reason was twofold: he used social media to call an elderly judge names, and he was a suspect of having enough of an arsenal to throw a coup.

It took them SEVEN HOURS until the situation was finally solved, and no, the police did not fire back. A fake priest was involved. The fake priest was a presidential candidate. 

I just want boring politics back.

15 hours ago, sek69 said:

For the first time ever in Pittsburgh the local (world) football team is better than the (American) football team. The Riverhounds won a playoff game and the Steelers are trying to let their offensive coordinator murder the career of a young QB in the crib. 

The Riverhounds are a division 2 team, aren't they?

1 hour ago, KawadaSmile said:

Bro you got no idea

Reveal hidden contents

Yesterday, one of our president's allies, a former congressman, who was on house arrest, opened fire and threw grenades at police officers who came to his house to get his ass back to jail - the reason was twofold: he used social media to call an elderly judge names, and he was a suspect of having enough of an arsenal to throw a coup.

It took them SEVEN HOURS until the situation was finally solved, and no, the police did not fire back. A fake priest was involved. The fake priest was a presidential candidate. 

I just want boring politics back.

Jesus, I would call a movie with that plot unbelievable silly. That makes Austrian politics feel pleasantly boring, and we recently had a former high level clerk accuse the former chancellor, a couple of former ministers and a state governor of corruption. (Actually, said clerk (and other former officials) is under investgation for about a year now after text conversations between him and a bunch of other government officials become public. Apparently, he tries to get out of it by turning key witness.)

5 minutes ago, Robert S said:

The Riverhounds are a division 2 team, aren't they?

Yep, they play in the USL Championship which is one level below MLS. Funny thing, even though US sports don't do promotion/regulation, there's been more than a few teams that moved up to MLS so in a way it does kind of exist. I know the Riverhounds stadium that currently seats 5,000 is built to be able to upgrade to like 18,000 with the eye of moving up to MLS at some point in the future. 

1 hour ago, Robert S said:

Jesus, I would call a movie with that plot unbelievable silly. That makes Austrian politics feel pleasantly boring, and we recently had a former high level clerk accuse the former chancellor, a couple of former ministers and a state governor of corruption. (Actually, said clerk (and other former officials) is under investgation for about a year now after text conversations between him and a bunch of other government officials become public. Apparently, he tries to get out of it by turning key witness.)

Bubba, the past four years had so many unbelievable episodes... It's like the Dungeon of Doom dominated with Horsemen like precision.

18 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Can you imagine just how off the wall their closet looks? She even had some Ladyhawke-like glasses and shit at some point. Their taylor must be making some big bucks.

I really want WWE Network to do some kind of MTV Cribs style show just so we can see their closet situation. 

It probably wouldn't stick out like a sore thumb, knowing that Alexa Bliss & Asuka are still on the sidelines, if they had done this in the middle of the show rather than in the end.

Also, it really feels like they're stalling with certain angles, it's getting ridiculous and I can't help but feel that the Saudi show taking place right before Survivor Series isn't helping the situation

Can you imagine just how off the wall their closet looks? She even had some Ladyhawke-like glasses and shit at some point. Their taylor must be making some big bucks.

Just imagine in a few years how stylish Roux is gonna look like when she starts kindergarten.

14 minutes ago, SirEdger said:

Also, it really feels like they're stalling with certain angles, it's getting ridiculous and I can't help but feel that the Saudi show taking place right before Survivor Series isn't helping the situation

I wonder if the Saudis dictate when these shows take place, since it's odd to have one (that by their nature they have to treat like a Big Deal) right before one of their traditional big PPVs. 

1 hour ago, Al said:

Is it possible the World Cup in Qatar next month kind of dictates the schedule on it?

Doha to Riyadh is only hour & a half flight so could easily see them getting a lot of secondary market travel for it, qatar can't cater for the number of people who would normally go

Not sure if rumoured moral boycotts over the stadium builds etc will actually happen or not