Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 10/24-10/30 Times are weird in my town

sek69

2 hours ago, NintendoLogic said:

Is that Barry Windham? Or just someone pretending to be him? I really hope it's the latter because he doesn't deserve to be sucked into this nonsense.

If Barry can get a payday out of this nonsense, would that be the worst thing in the world for him?

Edit: Another fan theory.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

Also the promo was even better as Roman was feeding off the crowd energy, the Ucey line, and played into it. He even said he was gonna change Sami's name to Sami Uso! Perfect segment.

His reaction to the "I don't give a DAMN what the Tribal Chief says" line was gold. Every kid who ever fucked up in front of their parents has seen that look. 

I don't think it will happen because the wwe audience is different now but what if Zayn gets over at a 2013/2014 Daniel Bryan level here? Do they go with him? I would def. assume that was not the original plan.

I doubt they thought he would get this over when it started but like I said I don't think there will be any hijacks or anything if he doesn't get pushed because the audience is not the same as it was 8/9'years ago.

1 hour ago, Strummer said:

I don't think it will happen because the wwe audience is different now but what if Zayn gets over at a 2013/2014 Daniel Bryan level here? Do they go with him? I would def. assume that was not the original plan.

I doubt they thought he would get this over when it started but like I said I don't think there will be any hijacks or anything if he doesn't get pushed because the audience is not the same as it was 8/9'years ago.

I think given Sami's history with both Jimmy and Jey, him and KO beating them for the Unified Tag Belts would also be a satisfactory finish. I fully believe they intended something like that for a while, too, as they were hinting at it before Vince stepped down, if memory serves right.

Plus, we can always have Sami/KO/Cody vs Bloodline, which is the logical conclusion to all of them reigns, pun intended.

10 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

I think given Sami's history with both Jimmy and Jey, him and KO beating them for the Unified Tag Belts would also be a satisfactory finish. I fully believe they intended something like that for a while, too, as they were hinting at it before Vince stepped down, if memory serves right.

Plus, we can always have Sami/KO/Cody vs Bloodline, which is the logical conclusion to all of them reigns, pun intended.

At this point, most ideas I hear sound better than bringing in The Rock to face Roman or doing another Brock/Roman or Drew/Roman or Lashley/Roman or Goldberg/Roman. WWE needs some new talent at the top for sure.