Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 12/26 - 1/1 Jesus > Hitler > The Undertaker

NintendoLogic

This tweet has been making the rounds. Be sure to make a note of the context provided by readers at the bottom of the tweet. Also note that the list doesn't come from a piece in the actual magazine but rather an article by a "guest contributor" (read: a glorified blog post by some rando). Still, this confirms my suspicion that the Brothers of Destruction are two of the ten most controversial individuals to have ever lived.

Speaking of spooky wrestlers, Bray Wyatt made his long-awaited (?) return to the ring at last night's MSG show. The bad news is that it was against Jinder Mahal. The good news is that he paid tribute to Brodie Lee on the second anniversary of his passing.

Last night's Raw was a best-of show, but JOHN CENA will be in action on Smackdown. About time that show had some star power.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since WWE threads always end up being soccer threads as well, RIP to the GOAT of all GOATs, the man, the fucking KING OF THIS SHIT (sorry had to make it somewhat wrestling related), Pele who passed away yesterday.

I'm sure there's a period of mourning in Brazil since he was a national hero and icon.Ā 

45 minutes ago, sek69 said:

Since WWE threads always end up being soccer threads as well, RIP to the GOAT of all GOATs, the man, the fucking KING OF THIS SHIT (sorry had to make it somewhat wrestling related), Pele who passed away yesterday.

I'm sure there's a period of mourning in Brazil since he was a national hero and icon.Ā 

The biggest and best athlete the world has ever seen. No other man stopped a war just by virtue of his sportsmanship and skill.

Immortal. Truly. In terms of being an ICON worldwide, I don't think any other sportsperson comes close. Maybe Ali, and the list ends there.Ā 

Ā 

It saddens me that the few Brazilian wrestlers to make it to the big leagues basically did not give a single fuck about his passing.Ā 

Anyways, here's a picture of PelĆ©, the man who actually inspired Samus Aran's name, with Andre the Giant.Ā 

Ā 

19 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Immortal. Truly. In terms of being an ICON worldwide, I don't think any other sportsperson comes close. Maybe Ali, and the list ends there.

Yeah him and Ali are on another level never to be reached again by mere mortals.

I love how it seems like literally everyone who was alive in the 70s/80s seems to have had their photo taken with Andre.Ā