WWE TV 01/30 - 02/05 Cody with the Carny Special tonight

KawadaSmile

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

Fuck. Charlotte is going over.

At Mania you mean ? Come on. They need to make new stars.

Then again, the woman does seem kinda in denial about some stuff...

As far as the Mania card goes, funny how six months ago the talk about about The Rock and Austin having matches to none happening. Which really, may be much better because it will force them to book matches without relying on old glories, apart from Cena, who apparently has a match with Austin Theory for whatever reason (don't tell me he's the guy supposed to be the next chosen one).

So yeah, I don't see any reason why Charlotte would not do the job to Rhea.Ā 

Charlotte absolutely trounced Rhea 3 years ago during their feud. It makes sense that they would settle the score, but Charlotte isn't exactly the most charitable wrestler.

Like, the issue wasn't so much that Charlotte went over. Rhea became the NXT champ dethroning Shayna Baszler in what was essentially a reign of terror. People cheered. Her first big feud was against Charlotte and not only BIG CHAR went to NXT to take that belt, she not even got pinned for it, Rhea was!

Triple H, at the time, said "oh, it will all make sense in 3 to 4 months I swear". More like three to 4 years!

8 hours ago, sek69 said:

Yeah Rhea got absolutely bigfooted by her, and it kind of ended her NXT run on a thud.

Rhea being not the captain but the fourth wheel in the NXT WarGames match (or some other multi-woman stipulation match - I can't remember exactly what now) tells you how damaged she was just a few short months after the Charlotte reign of terror.Ā 

If I recall correctly, Shotzi was the captain.