Pro Wrestling Only

AEW TV 05/31 - 06/02 brought you by El Chapulin Colorado

Jmare007

1 hour ago, Jmare007 said:

Bandido has won a lifetime stan in me with that tribute to Chaupulín :lol:

Same. Chapolin (as he's known here) is the GOAT. Might like it even more than Chavo.

Swerve having actual good wrestlers beside him was necessary. The Embassy looks great, they needed someone with that charisma to get them over.

Don Callis is great. Crazy heat!

The sit-down interview with JR that they put on their YouTube was brilliant and it's ridiculous that they only ever showed 30 seconds of it on the Double or Nothing Buy-In. Kenny bringing in Ibushi would be brilliant. There's probably a better chance that it's going to be Okada, which whilst not quite as cool, would still be cool.

5 hours ago, subatomic_elbow said:

I'm really curious what sort of Anti-Elite unit Callis is building. Could be fun.

Ospreay, Takeshita and I'm not sure who could be a third member.

15 hours ago, sek69 said:

So they mentioned Kenny left the country and then during Don's promo the announcers mentioned he's not in Canada, which to me seemed like they were planting a seed that Kenny's bringing in Ibushi. 

After Don's promo it seemed to me Okada will be the first to show up. Would be cool if both him and Ibushi end up in the FD card. Kenny did say in his off camera promo that he had a "couple" of friends outside the company.

Well, he didn't look like a star. He looked like a joke - apt, I know, because he was honoring a spoof character from 50 years ago. Don't have to be a "boomer" to think he looked jobber-ific. And if you didn't know who he was "honouring", he just looked stupid, to boot. And even when one found out who he was meant to be...he still looked stupid.

3 hours ago, Dav'oh said:

Well, he didn't look like a star. He looked like a joke - apt, I know, because he was honoring a spoof character from 50 years ago. Don't have to be a "boomer" to think he looked jobber-ific. And if you didn't know who he was "honouring", he just looked stupid, to boot. And even when one found out who he was meant to be...he still looked stupid.

IMG_2424.gif

8 hours ago, Jmare007 said:

lmao, putting any real thought on how Bandido looked for someone that doesn't know Chespirito is like the concern trolling people made when Kenny "gave too much offense" to Alan Angels.

No, LMAO. How is "this cunt looks stupid, regardless of who he's meant to be", concern trolling? I mean, I'm not concerned and I'm not trolling.

@The Thread Killer First issue's coverstory: "Why Roman Reigns MUST Dress As Inspector Clouseau at Summerslam!" ;)