Pro Wrestling Only

AEW TV 726-8/1 My AC hasn't worked all month and I'm dying

sek69

Another hot crowd for Dynamite. After feeling cold for a while AEW is feeling like it's picking up some steam.  

AR Fox getting a major program on national TV is great to see. "You deserve it" is a cliche nowadays but Fox really does deserve it. 

Also as someone who watches lucha regularly, I've never seen someone throw their body at someone on a dive as hard as Darby does. 

2 hours ago, sek69 said:

So it seems like the end game for Punk nwo'ing his belt is a unification match at Wembley perhaps? Either way I love that TK is doing his spin on the "Real World's Champion Ric Flair" angle. 

Or maybe it's the selling point of All Out. Regardless, it should be the main title match for one of those PPVs. Shit, run another MJF/Cole tag match at Wembley and let 80k people go wild at their act, they are on fire right now.

Last week I was complaining that it seemed Punk had dropped the "real champ" angle and that same Saturday he went right back at it :lol: Also love how Starks has gone right back to feeling like a main player in this feud with Punk.

Next 2 weeks of TV are probably going to be nuts. Hard to really predict what the All In card could look like, especially as All Out is a week or two later. Just some possibilities for either show based on what I've seen on TV recently:

A Cole/MJF break up angle and match, or Cole/MJF tag match. Possibly for the titles against FTR or even if Big Bill/Cage beat them. Maybe even the break up angle after the match, leading to a title match at All Out.

Punk vs Starks rematch for the "real" title. Punk vs White-O is also in the cards.

A OC/PAC begrudging, enemy of my enemy style tag against Claudio and Mox, or a defense of the International against one of them. Perhaps OC/Ospreay 2?

Joker Sting was super over in the UK so I'd imagine bringing him into the Darby/Wayne vs Swerve/Fox thing would make sense

Andrade/Black singles match, or trios match with HOB vs Andrade/Rush/Dralistico or Preston Vance

Kenny vs Takeshita, Don Callis on a pole match

If Jericho pushing to work with Ospreay isn't accurate, Jericho vs Sammy vs Garcia

The AEW roster is so wild that I have no idea what the Bucks, Hangman, any of the women's division, Miro, Lucha Bros, Joe, The Acclaimed, Keith Lee, not to mention any UK talent that presumably will be on the card could be doing. Plus I think Grand Slam is a few weeks after, too.