Pro Wrestling Only

1996 Project Discussion Thread

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, SirEdger said:

Pictures really aren't much of an issue anyway. I seriously doubt it would be for anyone else here, for that matter.

Unless anyone objects, WCW would be yours.

That’s all good looks like it might go to draft… that helps everyone. I’ll keep lurking lol. I can’t say I have too many figures of this era.

On 10/15/2023 at 1:28 AM, Control21 said:

Wasn't Perfectly Straightedge booking WCW or did he step away? It's fine with me too but I was just curious.

From what I understand, Perfectly Straightedge was booted out of the board for an incident with another user. I explained this in the Discussion thread when I announced I'd be taking over to help run the game.

If LowBlow wants to take over WCW, that's perfectly fine with me.

10 hours ago, SirEdger said:

From what I understand, Perfectly Straightedge was booted out of the board for an incident with another user. I explained this in the Discussion thread when I announced I'd be taking over to help run the game.

If LowBlow wants to take over WCW, that's perfectly fine with me.

Oh sorry, guess I missed that. 

But yeah, I'm cool with that too.

Just to bring everyone upto speed ive been talking to @SirEdger and I'm going to help him run things with the group due to @Perfectly Straightedge not been able to access things. I've tried getting admin to allow me the ability to edit posts mainly the Roster page but I haven't had a reply therefore over the course of the next few days I will go through the current Roster page and create a new upto date Roster page that I will keep upto date so we all know who's signed who.