AEW All In Wembley - 8/27 - Bruv, This Has All The Makings

Timbo Slice

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Punk vs Joe was a blast. Loved the Funk's tributes and Punker finally hitting the Pepsi Plunge for the W was an awesome touch. Great opener.

BC Gold vs Kenny/Ibushi/Hangman was fine but the stadium atmosphere kinda killed it in a way. It's a match that needed a more heated atmosphere and that's not gonna happen in a 6 man tag in a huge place like Wembley.

About to start the tag match. Surprised at the card order so far, I guess the point is to let the crowd breathe as much as possible before the main event?

6 minutes ago, Timbo Slice said:

Oh shit! Okay, that surprised me. The match went for it, missed a few big moments and had some weird transitions, but holy crap, I guess Tony thinks Cash is gonna miss the rap

Safe bet. This is America, and Florida at that!  Concealed firearms are part of the dress code.

FTR vs Young Bucks was great. My only complain is the suplex exchange between Dax and Matt (though I did appreciate Dax fighting through it and showing struggle to get control) but the rest really well done. The kickouts were big but it worked 100% and it was really cool how they were able to get that whole stadium on their feet.