• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, The Thread Killer said:

Anyone remember a few years ago when the snarky

consensus on Joe was that he was washed up, all done and needed to retire?

Yeeeaaahhh.

The thing is: it wasn't even snark. He looked completely gone, gassing very fast. The fact he's been putting this much work after looking like that is even more impressive.

I don’t care for Hangman at all. I used to think he was the future but his booking is next level awful since he dropped the title. Also I hate to say it but Ibushi has been disappointing missing spots and just works slow and looks off. 

What’s with Hangman and Kota just sitting at the ring apron staring in the ring. Like make it more obvious we are going spot to spot please. It really hurts matches. We get wrestling is a work but come on now. 

Jim Ross: Why is everything Golden?

Wow, what insight Ross.

Also I will always be pro punk and I could care less about a “physical confrontation” with someone like Jack Perry but Perry taking a shot on the biggest show of the year is a very stupid thing to do. Like just move on who cares if it’s real glass or not. If it’s real glass and you seriously hurt yourself. Just makes you look like an idiot.

Well that six man KILLED the momentum of this show for me 

1 minute ago, Perfectly Straightedge said:

What was with that crappy song before their theme for the bucks? That was like a garage band sang that song. 

Their homage to Queen, since Wembley (the old one) was the site of their most famous concert. 

2 minutes ago, Timbo Slice said:

Yeah, when they said that afterwords, I was like, “That’s a terrible Queen reference.” I’m a Queen mega fan and that was like a Top 100 Queen reference. 

Same Freddie Mercury is probably one of the best rock singers of all time and I get paying homage to legends and greats but some things are home runs and others are misses. This was a massive whiff that’s just my opinion though. 

This match has been a pick up for sure. Still seems off for whatever reason to me. I don’t know why though.