AEW All In Wembley - 8/27 - Bruv, This Has All The Makings

Timbo Slice

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For all you omen gamblers, "Three marines killed in US military aircraft crash off northern Australia coast during training exercise. The Osprey aircraft crashed in the Northern Territory’s Tiwi Islands on Sunday morning." 

Jericho's paying $4.50 for each dollar placed...

My dog's called Monty, so I'm all aboard Daddy Ass (ahem).

Watched Collision last night and now I can say I’m properly hyped. Whatever deficiencies in the booking or this guy not getting along with that guy, really melts away when considering the way this roster of matches has been set up, as basically the company’s coming out party internationally as it was when it began four years ago.

I thought this years WrestleMania was perfect in a way I didn’t see coming. It felt more reflective of the entire history of professional wrestling in ways that were just multiplied by everyone’s effort and ingenuity towards putting on the best show possible.

I think today will be no different, with the added twist of it being London and Wembley Stadium and a new market for a company that is as different to WWE as it also is obvious that they’ve been enriched by talent on screen and off that honed their craft either in the WWE or elsewhere across American indies or internationally in some cases.

8 minutes ago, Timbo Slice said:

I figured this would be the opener, but it still speaks volumes about what the viewpoint is of this show. 

Since they’re obviously not going on last, I think this is very smart placement for this match. Get the crowd while they’re molten and before they inevitably get burned out.

Just now, The Thread Killer said:

Since they’re obviously not going on last, I think this is very smart placement for this match. Get the crowd while they’re molten and before they inevitably get burned out.

It's certainly working. The atmosphere for this has been otherworldly so far