Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV - 10/30 - 11/3 - Really Gonna Just Feed Him To The Big Dog

Timbo Slice

1 hour ago, sek69 said:

So I'm guessing Candice getting rocked was legit, which iirc isn't the first time Xia has knocked someone loopy. 

I don't know honestly if it was legit. I don't think they would've shown Candice being checked out backstage along with DIY, Kayden & Katana if she had been legit knocked out cold. But maybe I'm reaching a bit.

31 minutes ago, SirEdger said:

I don't know honestly if it was legit. I don't think they would've shown Candice being checked out backstage along with DIY, Kayden & Katana if she had been legit knocked out cold. But maybe I'm reaching a bit.

It was weird, if it was just an angle to make Xia look like a bad ass, it didn't work since it came off disjointed (as it would if it was legit). If it was legit like you said it would be weird for them to do the backstage segment. Maybe they were just trying to make the best of a bad situation? 

8 hours ago, Blehschmidt said:

Maybe we can stop pretending he's good after this. 

YAY ! 

I mean, he's being doing the whole "Rock de wish" gimmick for a decade. From what I've seen earlier in the year, he's basically the same guy he was in TNA years ago in term of in-ring, which is pretty good but certainly not big main event material type. Whatever gets over gets over, but there's something ironic that he would when he's basically a way more gimmicky Ken Anderson. I guess enough time has passed now since the days of the Rock/Austin.

There certainly is a very subtle irony in the fact he would get to that level to finally get his first big main-event in a bloodmoney show in Saudi. The guy who left IMPACT because he refused to do a job for a woman (Tessa) is getting a main-event in Saudi Arabia. *chuckle*

As far as Roman, when all is said and done, he'll be the poster boy for the bloodmoney era. More of a lapdog than a big dog, really. Then again, even Cena goes now, so him giving lip service to China was not just an accident, and apparently he reached the point of it being ok to go to Saudi too. Those big stars sure have values for which they will put their foot down... YAY !