Pro Wrestling Only

DEAN~!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The show was amazing. I made a reservation at a pizza place for a pre show get together. I was joined by Nick, Chris, Pete, and Ray from DVDVR who had Bix with them. Then at the show it was like reunion. There were so many folks I've known online, or used to go to shows with back in 2004-2006, or have recorded shows with therein the crowd. And then the show was amazing from top to bottom. I've been to a LOT of shows over the years and this show is easily my favorite. The energy, the vibe, the matches, and the crowd were all incredible. I got to meet Dan Makabe in person after having recorded pod with him and it was like two old friends getting together. If you haven't seen the show, run don't walk to get a subscription to IWTV and check it out.

Just a tremendous show from top to bottom. I pegged Slim J/Priest as a low-level MOTYC when it happened, and then it ended up only being the third best match on the show. The last two matches were among the best one-two punch finales I've seen on an indy show, and both in a completely different style. You absolutely did Dean proud.