Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV - 2/12 - 2/15 - Shanahan Not The Wiseman We Thought He Was

Timbo Slice

Lord knows we didn't need another Chiefs SB win, and Mahomes becoming more and more a 21st century Jordan-level worshipped-like-God athlete, on top of the obnoxious Swift-Kelce lovefest, but as an Eagles fan I'll take that result every day of the week. Suck it, Deebo 

3 hours ago, The Thread Killer said:

That was actually a decent promo from Rollins for once, if not a little (or a lot) long winded.

It was a good promo, but him ranting about arrogant entitled pricks getting away with it sure hits differently after the last week or so.

11 hours ago, sek69 said:

It was a good promo, but him ranting about arrogant entitled pricks getting away with it sure hits differently after the last week or so.

Even sticking to kayfabe, the cheek of that man. He sold his Shield brothers to the Authority and was their champ for eight fucking months!

20 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

I feel vindicated. Corbin has always been awesome. Maybe he was too good as a heel that people couldn't appreciate his in-ring work.

I always thought he was fine in the ring, the turn off for me was his heel gimmick was full of such unearned smugness it became go-away heat. Dude was beat by everyone but the beer vendor and would talk shit on social media like he was Roman Reigns. It worked much better when he first showed up to NXT this go around and was bullying the noobs before he fell into the team wth Bron.

We need Hollywood Rock's theme back and this turn of events will be perfect.

Gewirtz and Rock about to be acting a fool in the next 7 weeks, inject this fuckery in my veins.

1 hour ago, KawadaSmile said:

Yeah, they got Versace vest Rock. Shit's good, bubbas.

Of course it is, it's the fucking Rock finally having something to work with. A talented guy like him will never lose "it".

10 hours ago, Jmare007 said:

And as fun as this build up to Mania's main event(s) is gonna be. I also wanna see if we get some sort of High Chief Rock vs Tribal Chief Roman energy by the time they decide to comeback to this angle at some point 2024.

If the idea is Rock costing Roman the match at Wrestlemania and then they work from there culminating at WMXLI, then I might need to retract a lot of stuff I said about Dwayne.