Pro Wrestling Only

The interesting Dave Meltzer posts thread

Bix

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The stereotype within the gay community is that gay men want someone who looks like they look. Like any stereotype, sometimes it's right, and sometimes it's not.

I've been around some gay and lesbian couples, and this didn't really strike me. The stereotype that wants a lesbian couple to look like one butch and one more feminine woman is pretty accurate at times though. Been around single gay people too, and their taste really depend too. I know bears who only like bears, so in that case yea, it's a matter of looking alike. Know older gay men who only like young guys.

Also been around bisexual people (and no, not like Orlando Jordan's gimmick), woman having sexual desire for other woman while being in couple with a guy, single guy hitting on both women and men...

What I got from my life experience is that there is no rules on that matter.

I can't tell you how much I disagree with this. Homosexuality has been found in nature.

Yeah, I don't remember what species it was about, but I recently heard about homosexual behaviour in nature too.

(2) I think many gay people, especially lesbians, have paternal, nurturing instincts. For example, I don't have a biological desire to reproduce, but I really want to have children. Think of it as compartmentalizing. Reproducing and having children are about as connected to me as socks and orange juice.

Yep. Woman past the point of being physically able to have children can still have a desire to have children too. And some just don't have that desire at all, ever.

Your "I know how women's minds work down to a mathematical certainity" boasts certainly do remind me of something.

Posted Image

"RESPECT THE COCK!"

Guys who are fucking multiple WWE divas are not fucking women with child bearing hips or breasts that you'd want to use to nurse children...unless you think silicon is a useful nutrient.

You both cracked me up ! :lol:

When 10% of the population is LGBT, lord knows how poly women (which much like homosexuality is very common for people to repress as "not normal"), lord knows how many men who are Subs, and lord knows how many men and women who don't want to have kids (i.e. that seed planting stuff), the notion that *all* men and *all* women are programmed in the same way is...

Rocks in the fucking head.

It's a big world out there beyond the bubble you live in. That we all live in. Projecting beyond the bubble runs quickly into that don't fit so well into what we think we "know".

John

What you said.

It's ironic that I read all this bullshit about "women being programmed this way" and "knowing about women and what makes them fall in love" when I actually directed a documentary about women, and it partially deals with that subject, their fantasies, desires and such, including some views on breeding etc... And I'm pretty sure our friend would hear some stuff he would find rather odd and bizarre in it, which doesn't enters the realm of his own bubble.

"I know about women". Yeah.... :rolleyes:

As far as the questions go, there are general overall rules on a women's behaviour when it comes to love and how a male triggers or repels it. Everyone is of course different but the general rules are there. It's all rooted in biology. I've studied it, talked to people who have studied it a lot more than I have and have come to the same conclusions they did after thinking about interactions with women. When you experience and can see the whole overview map things make sense. Growing up, I was "confused" as a lot of guys are since love for a women is more complicated and often times a contradiction. They have to be more sure when hooking up than guys do and with that process comes complications.

Just for the record here, people don't believe this????

Nobody believes that a woman generally is geared to look for the man who will give her the strongest children? As per the original statement, Nobody believes that a woman generally is biologically programmed to be not loose? HONOSTLY? SERIOUSLY?

Nobody believes that a man generally is geared to look for women who will give him the healthiest children? (To S.L.L yes we are also rooted to stay with our children as well)

And as a result we have actions stemming from that which guide us into choosing a mate?

For ex, When I find a woman I like, what attracts me to her at first sight is how good looking she is. That is from an instinct level that tells me she would be able to produce healthy children wether I have made the decision mentally or not to have children.

Nobody believes that a woman generally is geared to look for the man who will give her the strongest children? As per the original statement, Nobody believes that a woman generally is biologically programmed to be not loose? HONOSTLY? SERIOUSLY?

No.

For ex, When I find a woman I like, what attracts me to her at first sight is how good looking she is. That is from an instinct level that tells me she would be able to produce healthy children wether I have made the decision mentally or not to have children.

My instinct mostly hopes the woman I'm attracted to is a good fuck and doesn't want kids. My programm is all fucked up.

In reply to ResEvil's statement that El-P quoted in the last post:

I don't want kids. My girlfriend doesn't want kids, probably even less so than me.

Perhaps there are studies out there that might indicate that more women want kids than don't want kids. Or maybe it's the other way around.

The bottom line is that you can't generalize either way. That's what the rest of us are trying to say.

In reply to ResEvil's statement that El-P quoted in the last post:

I don't want kids. My girlfriend doesn't want kids, probably even less so than me.

Perhaps there are studies out there that might indicate that more women want kids than don't want kids. Or maybe it's the other way around.

The bottom line is that you can't generalize either way. That's what the rest of us are trying to say.

Ok, I will accept your opinion.

Maybe, I'll go a step further now. People can surely agree the point of sex and the reason it is pleasurable is so that it will push you into having children?

Maybe, I'll go a step further now. People can surely agree the point of sex and the reason it is pleasurable is so that it will push you into having children?

Yeah... but no.

The clitoris is the only human organ with no purpose at all except pleasure. And it has no use at all for making children. Hell, tons of (stupid) men don't know what to do with it. So, the women, and the women only, have the ultimate pleasure machine in the human organism. And it has no other use. None at all.

Don't make me talk about sodomy or blow-job either, or any sexual pratice that doesn't include the physical possibility of reproduction.

Having kids and sexual pleasure really were never linked that much. The history of sexual pratices is quite fascinating actually, and it goes against any generalization or preconceived ideas.

The idea that women are biologically made to breed and be faithfull has a lot of religious overtones to me... Religion always fought against women's sexuality.

I think you'll find that even the ladies you find ugly, most of them would be perfectly capable of bearing you healthy children.

I think you'll find that even the ladies you find ugly, most of them would be perfectly capable of bearing you healthy children.

Yes, but a man always wants the best genes for his kids so the female who is best capable of that will be the one he is most attracted to all other things being equal.

Kate Moss looks quite attractive to most guys I know. Is that because they think she would bear a healthy kid ?

I am not familiar with Kate Moss (I don't really know how she's built) so I youtubed her name "

and judging by the 15 seconds I watched from this I noticed she has a waist to hip ratio that is attractive to men. There is a certain percentage -- I forget what the exact number is -- of a waist to hip ratio that is most attractive to men. I forget what the exact number is but if you divide they hips into the waist and get a certain perecentage give or take a little bit it is pretty much a lock than men will find the lady attractive. Yes, that has been backed up by scientific research.

Yes, but a man always wants the best genes for his kids so the female who is best capable of that will be the one he is most attracted to all other things being equal.

Seriously? More men would rather have Serena Williams than the babe in Transformers?

Do you have some polling that shows that? Because I'm pretty sure the polling I've seen shows Ms. Transformers way high and Serena not even rating anymore.

Let's not even get into the other "gene" aspects of Ms Transformers vs say the intelligence genes of some homely but reasonably athletic women who graduated from Harvard magnum. When people check out the Girls of the Ivy League spread, are they checking out those GPA's for potential mates, or checking out the hooters and thinking about who they'd simply like to bang?

Okay...

John

Seriously? More men would rather have Serena Williams than the babe in Transformers?

Do you have some polling that shows that? Because I'm pretty sure the polling I've seen shows Ms. Transformers way high and Serena not even rating anymore.

Let's not even get into the other "gene" aspects of Ms Transformers vs say the intelligence genes of some homely but reasonably athletic women who graduated from Harvard magnum. When people check out the Girls of the Ivy League spread, are they checking out those GPA's for potential mates, or checking out the hooters and thinking about who they'd simply like to bang?

Okay...

John

I never watched the Transfomers movie because I do not like what I have seen of Michael Bay's work. I have heard that the woman put in the Transformers movie for guys to look at may be too skinny. I'm not sure on that and I may be wrong because I haven't seen the movie but I would still like to comment on it.

Unfortunately in life, some guys have been programmed through teh media and society to find women that are too skinny attractive. This is someting that is bad, bad, bad, bad. Deep down on an intinct level it is my belief that they don't but it is extremely difficult to overcome the influnce that is our enviornment. Women are also programmed this way to think they're supposed to be too skinny and all it does is make women unhealthy and guys and girls unhappy.

As far as athletic women go, if a women is too athletic she becomes more manly to the eye and thus less attractive to straight men. One wants to high five a female buddy like you would your male buddy for developing the muscle but as that happens the desire to mate with her becomes less and less. A man tends to want a feminine woman as a mate.

Ok, I will go on talking forever and I really want to go do other things now so this time I'm leaving the thread for sure.