Pro Wrestling Only

Corleone vs. Flair?

Guest wwesucks

I got excited because I thought there was going to be a comparison between Ric Flair's career and The Godfather.

Both Pacino and Flair had to do a fake heart attack as part of their character during down periods in their character arc.

Technically, Pacino's was a diabetic seizure.

Also, both sagas went on far too long and in the end were just hanging on for another payday.

• 9 years later...

Funny, I was looking over threads from 10 years ago just the other day because I was curious what people were posting about when I first started lurking here. I noticed this thread and the other Strangler Corleone threads and totally remember when they were first posted. I even thought about bumping some random 10 year old thread just for the hell of it. A lot of posters here that still post plus a bunch that used to post a lot. Anyone know if FLIK is still wrestling? 

Here's the legend himself if anyone is curious 

https://www.wrestlingdata.com/index.php?befehl=bios&wrestler=1159&bild=0&details=7

Hasn't worked since 2014 

1 hour ago, Ricky Jackson said:

Funny, I was looking over threads from 10 years ago just the other day because I was curious what people were posting about when I first started lurking here. I noticed this thread and the other Stangler Corleone threads and totally remember when they were first posted. I even thought about bumping some random 10 year old thread just for the hell of it. A lot of posters here that still post plus a bunch that used to post a lot. Anyone know if FLIK is still wrestling? 

Here's the legend himself if anyone is curious 

https://www.wrestlingdata.com/index.php?befehl=bios&wrestler=1159&bild=0&details=7

Hasn't worked since 2014 

This is the post I most associate with PWO. 

Has there been anyone with a more bizarre career path than Marco Corleone?  Home grown WCW guy probably going to be steadily pushed before that company went down the drain, squandered by WWE after the buyout because "WCW guy", goes to Mexico and becomes a big star in CMLL nearly approaching "Konnan guesting in telenovelas" levels, then just kind of falls off the face of the planet.