• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Tim Horner is out for an interview and is almost immediately interrupted by Rogers. Rogers say that it's his interview time, that he's doing free squats for an hour and no-one wants to hear from a hillbilly like Horner. Horner then bets him $500 that he can't do the squats for the full hour.

After seeing him cut a promo on the second episode, I hope that this becomes a running theme in that they find ways to avoid Horner having to cut any more in the future. I know people say Brian Lee is bad, but he's a hundred times better than Horner who really is a charisma vacuum.

• 4 months later...

Nice way to add a little juice to the squats angle.

Horner was one of those guys Corny pushed specifically because he wasn't going anywhere; he was an East Tennessee boy and content to stay there, having already washed out in the Big Two. I'm sure Corny knew that he wasn't the best talker or most charismatic worker in the world, but with a heel like Rogers to play off of, he'd be passable at least. Only time will tell if that's true or not.

• GSR changed the title to [1992-03-07-SMW-TV] Rip Rogers and Tim Horner
  • 1 year later...