• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Brian's a louder, slightly more crass version of his dad, and that's a good thing. I could imagine Jerry Lawler circa 1971 doing the bit with the homeless man if they'd thought of it. It took plenty of guts to push the son of the biggest babyface Memphis wrestling had ever had as a heel, yet Brian's made it work spectacularly so far. The best part is, he's not getting positive reactions whatever he does like his old man would. There's something inherent in the way he does his thing that makes it impossible for anyone to like him, even if they know he's the King's son. Even Dave wants to smack him right in the snoot.

It's amazing that Brian hasn't called the old man out yet, even in passing. I wonder how Jerry felt about possibly wrestling Brian with Kevin as the referee. I know he and Brian wrestled each other eventually, but did Kevin ever ref one of their matches?

• GSR changed the title to [1992-06-27-USWA-TV] Music Video: Brian Christopher
  • 1 year later...

Christopher is downright hateable here.  I guess the upshot of him being a dick to eh homeless guy is that he is negating the whole reason for hiring somebody to do that stuff.  He is still spending the same amount of time on cleaning as he would otherwise by being such a micromanager. :)

• 2 years later...